FireStats – Top 40 php script (now with added charts)

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Add-on Software FireStats – Top 40 php script (now with added charts)

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Iris
    Participant

I wondering… would it be possible (I guess I mean are you willing) to isolate that function in your code and troubleshoot it that way. I guess maybe I’m grasping here but humor me anyways please.

Iris

sonichouse
    Participant

@Iris wrote:

I wondering… would it be possible (I guess I mean are you willing) to isolate that function in your code and troubleshoot it that way. I guess maybe I’m grasping here but humor me anyways please.

Iris

The quickest way would be to just do

return $value;

as the first command in the DatefromUTC function.

/Steve

sonichouse
    Participant

@sonichouse wrote:

@Iris wrote:

Iris

The quickest way would be to just do

return $value;

as the first command in the DatefromUTC function.

/Steve

OK – version 1.25 now checks for function support at the top of DateFromUTC.

// 1.25 Check for supported functions
    if(!function_exists('timezone_open'))
    return $value;
    Iris
    Participant

Thanks for this Steve – it’ll allow me to run future versions without getting an error. I’m still working on my php issue.

Iris

sonichouse
    Participant

New version 1.26 with a few minor tweaks…

** 30-12-2007 1.26  Trap divide by zero if no items.
    ** Summary - Last 10 Albums check play_count > 0
    ** Played Last 14 days - changed title headers
    ** Set Chart title font 20pt (better for 50% views).
    ** Rewrite of showMenu function.
    Osik
    Participant

hi sonichouse,

i installed version 1.25 yesterday, and upgraded right now to version 1.26.

i see you changed the graph top 10 played title in last 14 days from grow right to grow left. i think this doesn’t make really sense. can i change that or maybe you could “fix” this in a future version.

a hint: as i use the libchart i think it will be annoying to change the settings for firestats when upgrading. imho it’s an nice feature if you add a settingsfile which always be the same. when upgrading this makes everything a lot easier πŸ˜‰

last but not least: very nice addon, which works like a charm *thumbsup*

greetz

Osik

sonichouse
    Participant

@Osik wrote:

hi sonichouse,

i installed version 1.25 yesterday, and upgraded right now to version 1.26.

i see you changed the graph top 10 played title in last 14 days from grow right to grow left. i think this doesn’t make really sense. can i change that or maybe you could “fix” this in a future version.

a hint: as i use the libchart i think it will be annoying to change the settings for firestats when upgrading. imho it’s an nice feature if you add a settingsfile which always be the same. when upgrading this makes everything a lot easier πŸ˜‰

last but not least: very nice addon, which works like a charm *thumbsup*

greetz

Osik

Hi there, glad you like it.
    It all started as a teach myself php exercise, and now I found myself tweaking it regularly πŸ™‚

The graphs have always had the dates in descending order, you can alter the SQL order by clause on line 556 in functions.php if you wish.

I like the idea of a settings file for the options – I will look into that.

/Steve

sonichouse
    Participant

@Osik wrote:

OK, version 1.27 allows you to overide the DSN, API, host and port if you have a firestats.ini.

You only need to add the sections/entries you need to change from default. A complete file looks like this

[API]
    Lib = USE_GOOGLE

[FIREFLY]
    host = localhost
    port = 3689
    DSN = sqlite:/opt/var/mt-daapd/songs3.db

API/Lib can take values USE_GOOGLE|1|USE_LIBCHART|2
    DSN is documented in the getDatabase function in functions.php

I have not shipped this file, you can create it if you require.

/Steve

Osik
    Participant

hi steve,

works perfect πŸ˜‰

greetz

Osik

sonichouse
    Participant

We aim to please πŸ˜†

Viewing 10 posts - 121 through 130 (of 176 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.