FireStats – Top 40 php script (now with added charts)

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Add-on Software FireStats – Top 40 php script (now with added charts)

Viewing 6 posts - 171 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    wwarren
    Participant

@EVILRipper wrote:

chmod the dir so that he does have permissions to write to the dir.

Bingo. Thanks.

wwarren
    Participant

Time info is 6 hours off for me despite having the timezone set in my php.ini file. Any idea why that might be? What I have there is:

[Date]
    ; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
    date.timezone = America/Chicago

sonichouse
    Participant

If you look in functions.php around line 150 in function QueryToTable can you try uncommenting

date_default_timezone_set("America/Chicago");

That may help ?

wwarren
    Participant

Odd. I’m playing a little late night music and checked to see if I still had the timezone problem. Its currently 2am on 1/24. I’ve refreshed my charts and the “played” tab shows the last songs played on 1/24 which is correct, but the “summary” tab shows that those albums played 6 hours earlier on 1/23.

sonichouse
    Participant

@wwarren wrote:

Odd. I’m playing a little late night music and checked to see if I still had the timezone problem. Its currently 2am on 1/24. I’ve refreshed my charts and the “played” tab shows the last songs played on 1/24 which is correct, but the “summary” tab shows that those albums played 6 hours earlier on 1/23.

OK, the summary function needs to set the offset as well by the look of it.
    The best thing to try is to move the date_default_timezone_set(“America/Chicago”); call to inside the getDatabase() function – that way it will always be set.

Can you try that, and I will amend accordingly – thanks.

wwarren
    Participant

I’m not going to pretend to understand the behavior I’m seeing. Assuming I put it in the right place, moving the timezone line into the getDatabase() function didn’t do anything different. But regardless of whether the timezone line IAmerica/Chicago) is active or commented out, I’m seeing a “summary” time of GMT-12 instead of GMT-6. I tried changing the functions.php timezone from America/Chicago to Europe/London for a 0 offset, and that fixed the problem. Firestats now shows the correct time at GMT-6. Weird. I double checked that the system clock and timezone were properly set and they are. So in summary, the system clock is set to America/Chicago, php.ini has timezone set for America/Chicago and with functions.php set to America/Chicago, my times are GMT-12. If I change functions.php to Europe/London, firestats shows the correct time of GMT-6. I’m a php noob, so any assistance in explaining why this is happening is appreciated.

Viewing 6 posts - 171 through 176 (of 176 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.