FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 501 through 510 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    blamm
    Participant

Ooo. Found my first bug. It doesn’t seem to like Firefox in full screen (f11). If I enlarge the text and select a new album the top panes go large and start dissapearing off the right of the screen

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

Ooo. Found my first bug. It doesn’t seem to like Firefox in full screen (f11). If I enlarge the text and select a new album the top panes go large and start dissapearing off the right of the screen

I know, and I’m on it. I really knew about it even yesterday but I thought, what the heck, it might be useful to someone. Hang on 15 mins.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

Test the new version. It took a lottle longer, since I decided to implement the “cookie” for the font size as well. Now it remembers your font size setting (on that machine). I could let it remember the list sizes as well if that’s a wish.

blamm
    Participant

That’s better. Thanks. Just a few more little things. Can you make the “now playing” text, stuff that appears above or inside the search box and the options at the bottom resize too? Remembering list size would be good too.

eldino
    Participant

Hello there!
    First: thank Bo for coding a flash DAAP client 🙂
    Second: im gonna explain my problem 🙂

I have a home LAN with the following setup:
    -1 wifi router (Lynksys WR54GL)
    -1 desktop connected via ethernet
    -1 laptop connected via ethernet
    -1 PSP (Playstation Portable)

I installed the last nighty build on laptop (svn-1696), I configured the shared music folder & the password, I copied the Fireplay 0.75 in the admin-root and I restarted some times the Firefly server.
    When I try to connect using iTunes, all works like a charme. When I connect using Firefox, it asks password, i type it, enter, all works.
    But when I connect using my PSP i get the evil no_access.html and there is no way to get around it!
    I tried restarting server, restarting computer, cleaning up PSP browser cache, restarting everything but still no_access! The password is set and it’s present in the mt-daap.conf file. WTF?
    Also if i try to open the web interface (http://myip:9999/index.html) it gives me no_access! And it’s not a psp fault, i guess, because also trying to connect fron the desktop computer give me the same problems!
    The log says nothing.
    I run Windows XP without any firewall enabled.
    I tryed changin the port from 9999 to 3689-3690 but anything works.
    I tryed svn-1549 (that i had on desktop) but it have many more problems (web interface don’t work neither from the same computer, it doesn’t accept password!).

Any suggest?

Anonymous
    Inactive

i have a little question:
    I just noticed, that clicking on an album does not refresh the artist list anymore. Does this new behaviour have any purpose?
    I found it more practical, if when clicking on an album, only the corresponding artist was shown. Then another click on this artist gave the full list of his albums..

Osik
    Participant

hii @ all,

since i first saw this player i was impressed. but today i “updated” to the newest version. and the only thing i can say is woooohoooo. this is absolutely amazing.

great work bo *thumbsup*

greetz

osik

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

That’s better. Thanks. Just a few more little things. Can you make the “now playing” text, stuff that appears above or inside the search box and the options at the bottom resize too? Remembering list size would be good too.

It should all be variable now. It’s quite cumbersome programming though, not exactly your everyday Flash job.

Also, the list sizes are remembered using the Shared Object (which is a very nice Flash feature that I just discovered.)

blamm
    Participant

Thanks. Looking good. Nearly there. Few more things??

The now playing text and search content defaults back to small when selecting something to play
      Make the search box stay on the right?
      Scroll the now playing text?
    Bo Mellberg
    Participant

UURRRGHHH!!!

I just had a hung process on my server which made my open Flash document unsaveable. Since I chose to overwrite, it first removed the fla-file and then could not save it, anywhere.

It set me back about a month (my last backup) but I have dissassembled it using Trillix but all variables and comments are gone.

Well, it was a hard way to learn to ALWAYS perform backups!

/Bo

Viewing 10 posts - 501 through 510 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.