FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 491 through 500 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Iris
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

Concerning the other browser problems (IE) I have know clue as to why it behaves like that. Does the second “Action canceled” appear even after the allow pop up and browser restart?

Yes. This wasn’t happening with v0.71. The only other thing I can tell you the URL address shows http://:3689/rsp/stream/3496. This has to be invoked when a user selects to download a song as that action generates a pop-up prompting the user to save, open, etc. And, the URL of the second window is the song i.d.?

FWIW

Iris

blamm
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

New version (0.73).

Only change is dynamic resize to match browser window.

Note: Only the lists are resized. Not the player progress and the other top window stuff…

Hi Bo. This works well but doest actually make much difference for me. Would it be possible to allow us to resize the panes too? That way I could make the song list longer for example

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@Iris wrote:

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

Concerning the other browser problems (IE) I have know clue as to why it behaves like that. Does the second “Action canceled” appear even after the allow pop up and browser restart?

Yes. This wasn’t happening with v0.71. The only other thing I can tell you the URL address shows http://:3689/rsp/stream/3496. This has to be invoked when a user selects to download a song as that action generates a pop-up prompting the user to save, open, etc. And, the URL of the second window is the song i.d.?

FWIW

Iris

I’m sorry, I can’t mimic this behaviour. On my IE (which I never use off course) I have Popup blocker on, but I get no windows like you. Also, my default action for the music download is to play them in WMP. Everything works like a charm.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

New version (0.73).

Only change is dynamic resize to match browser window.

Note: Only the lists are resized. Not the player progress and the other top window stuff…

Hi Bo. This works well but doest actually make much difference for me. Would it be possible to allow us to resize the panes too? That way I could make the song list longer for example

Then I would have to have graphics for some sort of divider which can be pressed and dragged up/down, just between the lists and the songs. Is that what you’re thinking?

blamm
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

Then I would have to have graphics for some sort of divider which can be pressed and dragged up/down, just between the lists and the songs. Is that what you’re thinking?

Yeah, that’s the idea. Something simple like this.

Also, maybe an option to change the text size, so I can read it on my Wii without having to zoom?

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

Yeah, that’s the idea. Something simple like this.

WOW! This is like having my own personal graphics developer! I’ll implement it right away!

The text size is another thing though. Maybe a small + and – symbol somewhere?

blamm
    Participant

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

WOW! This is like having my own personal graphics developer! I’ll implement it right away!

No problem, I enjoy it. It’s great to have ideas implemented so quickly and well.

@Bo Mellberg wrote:

The text size is another thing though. Maybe a small + and – symbol somewhere?

How about this, note I have added little dividers between options to separate them a little.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I needed EXTM3U playlists output, so I created a (dirty hack) bytecode modification which switches XSPF playlists for EXTM3U.

If you want it, you need to assemble it with .73 using flasm. The file is here: http://www.strawp.net/files/download/fireplay.7.3.flasm.zip

It only incorporates the artist name, song and URL. I wasn’t too bothered about the song length and writing in psuedo bytecode is a right pain so I left that out.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

New version with vertical rearrange and text enlargement.

Horizontal rearrange will have to wait a bit…

blamm
    Participant

Wow, thanks. Cant wait to try in on my Wii.

Any chance of enlarging the column headers and status/now playing text too? And remembering the settings? So next time I dont have to change it again?

Thinking a little more it might be better to offer a few standard text sizes rather than a variable one. Once I get on my Wii I will see what the optimum size is. This could be one of the settings (assuming its the same for everyone. In fact I wonder if it might be possible to detect the Wii browser and set it automatically.

Viewing 10 posts - 491 through 500 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.