XBMC

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Errrr – no, I don’t have either of those tracks. I think that is someone else’s db…

Mine has paths like: /unmirrored/My Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/ …

Andy

rpedde
    Participant

@ajayre wrote:

Errrr – no, I don’t have either of those tracks. I think that is someone else’s db…

Mine has paths like: /unmirrored/My Music/iTunes/iTunes Music/ …

Andy

What’s the problem again? It look like a champ on my iTunes?

I show a library of 2570 songs, with a single playlist “Music From The 90’s” with 1393 items on it.

What does it show on yours? And what version of mt-daapd?

Anonymous
    Inactive

See the screenshot below. No “Music From the 90’s” playlist:

This is with:

mt-daapd 1206 (on SuSE 9.2)
    iTunes 6.0.3.5 (on Windows XP SP1)

regards, Andy

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’ve worked out how to make it appear. You have to double-click on the Music Server. This opens a new window which you can ignore. However now the Music server entry in the original window has an arrow next to it. Clicking on that reveals the smart playlist!!

Now who thought up that poor design in iTunes?

OK, so now this works, I will double-check in XBMC and see if the playlists are populated.

Andy

rpedde
    Participant

@ajayre wrote:

I’ve worked out how to make it appear. You have to double-click on the Music Server. This opens a new window which you can ignore. However now the Music server entry in the original window has an arrow next to it. Clicking on that reveals the smart playlist!!

Now who thought up that poor design in iTunes?

OK, so now this works, I will double-check in XBMC and see if the playlists are populated.

Andy

Or you can just single click it. It’s a music source, just like any of the others on the sidebar there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, single clicking works, but it didn’t do that before. Perhaps something related to this was fixed since 1082?

Andy

Anonymous
    Inactive

OK, so back to the original problem.

I just tried browing mt-daapd in XBMC (mid may T3CH release), and both “Library” and “Music from the 90’s” are empty. They appear, but they have notihng in them.

It works in iTunes, so hopefully it is something simple to getting working with XBMC?

Andy

Anonymous
    Inactive

One of the best features of mt-daapd is the automatic scanning of the library. Updating the library on XBMC is a chore…

Andy

morglum

Andy, did you get XBMC to work?

Simon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nope – waiting for a response from Ron…

Andy

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.