- This topic has 16 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 13 years, 7 months ago by Anonymous.
12/02/2010 at 9:42 PM #18906blammParticipant
Couple of suggestions for the gui.
1. Make the plater control button icons larger. Bit small at the mo.
2. Ditch the funny horizontal scroll bar at the bottom right. Use page numbers instead. It’s a more generally used method for lists that are too long.
Ta15/02/2010 at 7:53 PM #18907Dave.BParticipant
This looks fantastic, although I have a couple of problems…
1. It only loads ~4500 of my ~16000 tracks…
2. It doesn’t seem to play any of those that it does find.
It successfully finds the artwork, but it doesn’t play.
I really hope I can get this working, it looks like exactly what I need.16/02/2010 at 2:18 AM #18908AnonymousInactive
I appreciate all of the wonderful feedback.
The main developer, username collard, is responding to these postings but the forum software is delaying the posts. Perhaps this post is going to be delayed in a similar fashion and I apologize for the seeming tardiness of the responses.
James18/02/2010 at 6:25 PM #18909RigasWParticipant
When I try to logon, I only receive the following error message:
Request URI is too long
Happens with the latest firefox as well as with a new version of internet explorer.
RigasW23/02/2010 at 10:15 PM #18910masParticipant
Works, albeit a bit slow on loading the 7k songs.
Looks quite nice, what I didn’t get is what the OpenID login is needed for…09/03/2010 at 6:16 PM #18911AnonymousInactive
Well, I opened port 9999 in my Firewall and Router; now I can play, browse with no problems from my work, my home computer music files. But as others, the only problem seams Siren not syncing with Firefly. from 497 mp3 in FIreFly, only 274 are scanned by Siren. BTW, running on Vista at Home, XP in the Office.
Fallo.19/04/2010 at 9:58 AM #18912AnonymousInactive
How can I change server address? I had my server running on 3690 port now I put it back to default 3689, but I can’t find option in player where to change the server address.
All I am seeing now is Getting server information.
- The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.