Ogg Tremor pack for Debian Etch

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    MrE
    Participant

Is there perhaps anyone else who could help me getting this particular Tremor version?

I would REALLY like to play my Ogg files on my Soundbridge after 3/4 of a year.

Am I the only one who tries to do this?

Thanks
    Emile

thorstenhirsch
    Participant

No, you’re not the only one. Good luck and please report any problems with the new patch in the other thread.

MrE
    Participant

Thank you VERY much for your response!

Sadly, as luck would have it, I managed to delete the bulk of my /var folder this weekend by being too trigger happy with rm -R and thus rendering my slug somewhat useless.

So now I’ve got a way to install Ogg Tremor but no working slug ๐Ÿ˜• and I don’t have the time at the moment to reinstall Debian from scratch.

I’ve tried running qemu with ARM emulation with the intention of installing Etch on this virtual slug and then copy the missing /var folders and files across in an attempt to avoid reinstalling the whole thing from scratch but so far I’ve not managed to complete the Debian installation on this qemu slug.

Does anyone have a good suggestion as to how I might be able to recover my ailing slug?

Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tend to agree with you.
    Excellent information.Many thanks!
    Very informative indeed! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.