FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 791 through 800 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks Bo Mellberg
    All clear for me now.
    I think you have a done a great job thanks again.

wwarren
    Participant

jkrell,
    Sorry Prism didn’t work for you. I wonder what plugin its referring to? I didn’t get a message like that when I ran it.

Here’s some screenshots of Prism and FirePlay/Prism

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just tried this at home and it works fine, so it must be related to the various restrictions on my work computer. I am wondering if perhaps it is flash-related. I will try to locate a folder where I can copy the flash dll and see if it works then. This would be slick if I could get it to work, since my work computer is really the only place I need FirePlay.

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

I agree, Prism is great! It was actually mentioned quite early in this thread. However, I understand if you don’t read through the whole thing before posting 🙂

http://forums.fireflymediaserver.org/viewtopic.php?p=16222

toddvdk

First of all, let me offer a warm, heartfelt thanks to Bo for making this FirePlay possible. You have made my life so much better now that I can stream my music collection through the firewalls as work, or where ever I may be. Thank you!

So my question is about the queue. I drill down artist to album and then highlight a song in the box, then click the + sign to add the song to the queue. My problem is that it adds everysong in the album to the queue. Is there a way I am missing of just getting the one song into the queue?

Thanks again!

Enricus W. Funk

Wow! Thank you so much for this great plugin!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I noticed something funny. I have recently been adding all of my CD’s to my library and havn’t had a problem until just recently. What I was doing was using shift or ctrl to highlight the albums I wanted to add to my que and this was working fine. Now that I have more music, it won’t show the song list when I highlight too many items at once… is this a limitation of Firefly?

EVILRipper
    Participant

Hello,

I believe I have found a minor bug in Fireplay.
    I noticed you simulated a double click by checking the time between 2 clicks on a song.
    However, when i click a song, and click another fast enough, it starts the second clicked song. (which i didnt want)
    Guess you could fix this by checking and comparing if the same song was clicked twice within the ‘double-click-time’.

Kind regards,
    Erik

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@EVILRipper wrote:

Hello,

I believe I have found a minor bug in Fireplay.
    I noticed you simulated a double click by checking the time between 2 clicks on a song.
    However, when i click a song, and click another fast enough, it starts the second clicked song. (which i didnt want)
    Guess you could fix this by checking and comparing if the same song was clicked twice within the ‘double-click-time’.

Kind regards,
    Erik

Nice! Very rare scenario, so very hard to find. Will fix!

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@fredbenz wrote:

I noticed something funny. I have recently been adding all of my CD’s to my library and havn’t had a problem until just recently. What I was doing was using shift or ctrl to highlight the albums I wanted to add to my que and this was working fine. Now that I have more music, it won’t show the song list when I highlight too many items at once… is this a limitation of Firefly?

What device are you running FirePlay on? Some devices (Wii) have shown limitations in memory.

Viewing 10 posts - 791 through 800 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.