Reply To: Hey Ron, how is it going?

rpedde
Participant

Greets!

I’m alive. Just in a work enforced work stoppage. :/

Last six weeks or so been working on big new expansion at work, and have been putting in the 80 hour weeks. The good news is that they are going to let me keep my job. 🙂 Gotta love being salaried.

Fortunately, my part of that was finished Friday, and so I took the weekend off, and when I came back here, I realized I probably should have dropped a note or something to let folks know what was up. Oof.

k.

So I guess I’ll spend the next 5 days or so catching up on forum posts. :/

Couple notes:

1. I don’t have exclusive write to the repository because I’ve got a “mine, all mine” mentality (or at least not *exclusively* for that reason)… at times there have been several others with write access. Just that people interested in committing come and go quickly, and rarely stick around. But I don’t have an issue with accepting any help, if some were forthcoming.

Particuarly webdev help. hint.

2. The multiple build stuff is kinda crack-headeded and hard to maintain. I’d like to move to a web form or something that people could submit user-built packages. Maintaining all those builds sucks.

But then, that would require webdev help to make that happen. hint.

So anyway, I’m alive. Probably should push what I have into an unstable nightly here soonish, too.

good to be back though.

/me waves

— Ron