What is this file etilqs_0GE9hM5AE7J6sDh?

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server General Discussion What is this file etilqs_0GE9hM5AE7J6sDh?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JackovSpades
    Participant

Since yesterday, everytime I start up Firefly is places this file in Windows/Temp. I can only delete the file using ‘Unlocker Assistant’. When rebooted Firefly does not auto start (and it did previously). Start Firefly up and it puts the file back in Windows/Temp.

I only knew about the file as Spysweeper blocked the file from using Explorer and says its an ActiveX.

Should I be concerned or is it meant to do this ❓

rpedde
    Participant

@JackovSpades wrote:

Since yesterday, everytime I start up Firefly is places this file in Windows/Temp. I can only delete the file using ‘Unlocker Assistant’. When rebooted Firefly does not auto start (and it did previously). Start Firefly up and it puts the file back in Windows/Temp.

I only knew about the file as Spysweeper blocked the file from using Explorer and says its an ActiveX.

Should I be concerned or is it meant to do this ❓

That’s a journal file for sqlite. Not sure what spysweeper is complaining about.

As far as not autostarting, try re-installing bonjour. Sometimes if an app is installed that includes bonjour, it borks up the system-wide version.

Gizmo is bad that way, for example.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.