What does this mean?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having trouble seeing m3u playlists so increased the debug level and saw the following message:-
    config option general/process_3mu has been replaced by scanning/process_play

Thanks

rpedde
    Participant

@account_doesnt_work wrote:

I’m having trouble seeing m3u playlists so increased the debug level and saw the following message:-
    config option general/process_3mu has been replaced by scanning/process_play

Thanks

It means that the options have changed. It no longer uses general/process_m3u to decide if it wants to process m3u files.

Just go into the web interface, check that all the platlist stuff (under scanning) is right, and save the config, and it will update it ot the new values.

— Ron

Anonymous
    Inactive

@rpedde wrote:

Just go into the web interface, check that all the platlist stuff (under scanning) is right, and save the config, and it will update it ot the new values.

Perhaps I’m being stupid but the web interface has:-
    Server Status
    Smart PLaylists
    Configuration
    About Firefly
    Thanks

but no mention of scanning or static playlists. I’m running 1586 on a Terastation

Nick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Perhaps I’m being stupid but the web interface has:-
    Server Status
    Smart PLaylists
    Configuration
    About Firefly

yep, you are…! 😳

click on that “configuration” link & that will take you to the configuration page where you can change your various settings etc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ah I missed the ‘Show advanced config’ line 😳

Anonymous
    Inactive

The options below are in your mt-daapd.conf and Firefly uses them,
    but this web page can’t handle them until they are added to config.xml

general:process_play

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry for repeated posts in same thread but I still can’t get the web interface to work (always generates Error 500) but by editing mt-daapd.conf manually I’ve now got m3u playlists to work
    woo hoo

S80_UK
    Participant

The Error 500 thing seems to be common in installations of build 1586. 1571 doesn’t do it. I have found that even though you get the error, if you change one thing at a time, then 1586 will normally allow you to make changes – at least in my case on the NSLU2 (Unslung) and in Windows 2000 (just an experiment).

rpedde
    Participant

@S80_UK wrote:

The Error 500 thing seems to be common in installations of build 1586. 1571 doesn’t do it. I have found that even though you get the error, if you change one thing at a time, then 1586 will normally allow you to make changes – at least in my case on the NSLU2 (Unslung) and in Windows 2000 (just an experiment).

Ooooh! I know what that is.

I’ll fix that for next nightlies.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.