Web interface & Firefox

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    CCRDude
    Participant

I finally have a NAS again and installed the latest Firefly nightly. The orange really gives the web interface a nice touch – if you see it at all! Because on Firefox, the interface is just displayed as, well… crap πŸ˜‰

fizze
    Participant

then your version of firefox is most likely horribly outdated πŸ˜‰

it sure renders nicely with my FF.

rpedde
    Participant

@CCRDude wrote:

I finally have a NAS again and installed the latest Firefly nightly. The orange really gives the web interface a nice touch – if you see it at all! Because on Firefox, the interface is just displayed as, well… crap πŸ˜‰

version/platform?

CCRDude
    Participant

@fizze: if my Firefox is horribly outdated (1.5.0.7 and 2.0 beta 2, Win), I probably forgot to step into the time machine this morning πŸ˜›

@rpedde
    : svn-1376 on Debian stable.

edit: here’s a screenshot

fizze
    Participant

*cough* javascript? *cough* πŸ˜‰

CCRDude
    Participant

Yes I know what Javascript is, and I remember that Ron was going in that ugly direction πŸ˜› (though I see absoutely Zero sense in putting that much layout into JS) But Javascript is enabled of course, and even though I have NoScript, the server is explicitely allowed in Noscript. And the Firefox JavaScript Console does not show a single error.

So what exactly did you wanted to tell me by coughing that word? πŸ˜‰

M@rk
    Participant

Your web interface isn’t picking up the Javascripts or the CSS Styles for some reason.
    A Ctrl+F5 sorted mine out.

The stylesheet and Javascripts are linked to from the included file hdr.html
    See: optsharemt-daapdadmin-root

CCRDude
    Participant

I can refresh as often as I want without a change, I also cleared the complete cache.

Well, maybe it’s time for a newer svn version…

M@rk
    Participant

AFAIK, svn-1376 is the latest.

Have you tried re-starting the server?

rpedde
    Participant

@CCRDude wrote:

I can refresh as often as I want without a change, I also cleared the complete cache.

Well, maybe it’s time for a newer svn version…

that looks very strange. Like a cvs version pointing at a 0.2.4 web root, or a 0.2.4 server pointing at a cvs web root, or something crazy like that.

Or maybe there are a whole bunch of files missing…

did you do a regular compile/install, or did you use the debian/rules to build a package?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.