Ubuntu Packages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mike
    Participant

This is mostly just a request for Ubuntu packages. Edgy, preferably. I just went through the hassle of compiling 1433 from scratch, and then not 2 minutes after I get it working, my unread rss item count goes up by one… and it’s the 1441 announcement. *sigh*…

rpedde
    Participant

@Mike wrote:

This is mostly just a request for Ubuntu packages. Edgy, preferably. I just went through the hassle of compiling 1433 from scratch, and then not 2 minutes after I get it working, my unread rss item count goes up by one… and it’s the 1441 announcement. *sigh*…

I have breezy installed, but not in the build chain, and I have the edgy cd burned and sitting next to the build server.

I wanted to get that done and FC6 rpms this weekend.

I also needed to get an avahi rendezvous client in place, and I just got that done in the last few days, so that’s the last real stopping block for edgy.

Cross your fingers.

— Ron

krolben
    Participant

Are there any news regarding the Ubuntu 6.10 packages? I have just set up a server with the distro, so it would be awesome, to be able to install Firefly soon.

rpedde
    Participant

@krolben wrote:

Are there any news regarding the Ubuntu 6.10 packages? I have just set up a server with the distro, so it would be awesome, to be able to install Firefly soon.

There will be dapper and edgy packages next nightly, although the edgy ones won’t use avahi. I’ll add that in later.

— Ron

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.