SVN-1549 booth rsp and daap shows up on Soundbridge

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Nightlies Feedback SVN-1549 booth rsp and daap shows up on Soundbridge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

When I use svn-1549 with the rsp and daap plug-ins active the soundbridge shows two libraries. One for rsp and one for daap.

With the daap plug-in browse by genre is broken. All albums show up under all genres. iTunes works fine though. (I guess since it grabs the whole library and does it’s genre browsing locally.

(The soundbridge is running 3.0.18 beta firmware, so it might be the soundbridge that messes up)

rpedde
    Participant

@andersB wrote:

When I use svn-1549 with the rsp and daap plug-ins active the soundbridge shows two libraries. One for rsp and one for daap.

That sounds like a regress. Sure shouldn’t do that.

With the daap plug-in browse by genre is broken. All albums show up under all genres. iTunes works fine though. (I guess since it grabs the whole library and does it’s genre browsing locally.

Oh, someone mentioned that as well. I need to take a closer look at that.

(The soundbridge is running 3.0.18 beta firmware, so it might be the soundbridge that messes up)

I think that explains the first item, not the second. The second is clearly me.

– Ron

fizze
    Participant

Quote:

I think that explains the first item, not the second. The second is clearly me.

Yes, you should really really upgrade your soundbridge’s firmware.
    I can really vouch for the new roku audio center stuff, although its “just” for internet radios 😉

n8gray
    Participant

@andersB wrote:

I can confirm this report, and I’m running 2.7.78.

-n8

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.