svn-1486 release notes…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dave.B
    Participant

On the nightlies page, the description for the current release (1486 or 1488 – depending on whether you use Linux or Windows) only describes the packaging changes for 1488, and refers you to the release notes for 1486 for the rest of the changes.
    Where do I find the release notes for 1486? 😳 I’ve looked, but I can’t seem to find any…

CCRDude
    Participant

I just wanted to say that the ChangeLog file goes way back to even 2004… but then I saw it also ended in 2004 😉 Guess that could be removed from the download then.

But I’ld recommend that you look into the trac page, you’ll probably find what you’re looking for there 😉

rpedde
    Participant

@Dave.B wrote:

On the nightlies page, the description for the current release (1486 or 1488 – depending on whether you use Linux or Windows) only describes the packaging changes for 1488, and refers you to the release notes for 1486 for the rest of the changes.
    Where do I find the release notes for 1486? 😳 I’ve looked, but I can’t seem to find any…

Gack. Note to self… fix the nightlies page on fireflymediaserver.org.

I forgot multiple releases on the same day step on themselves. Sorry. Fixed now.

— Ron

Dave.B
    Participant

@ CCRDude: Thanks – I tried that, but it’s nice to see a summary of the changes in one place rather than looking at each individual change.

@ Ron: Thanks, I see it now. Small point though: you now appear to have a load of error statements above the list of packages. Just pointing it out – didn’t know if you’d noticed, that’s all.

rpedde
    Participant

@Dave.B wrote:

@ Ron: Thanks, I see it now. Small point though: you now appear to have a load of error statements above the list of packages. Just pointing it out – didn’t know if you’d noticed, that’s all.

db looks like it hiccuped. Looks okay now though. Thanks.
    — Ron

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.