SQLite

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    esmadja

I’ve downloaded SQLite3 Manager Lite on my Windows XP box and I am trying to open the songs.db. I’ve copied the songs.db file on my machine from my NSLU2 drive and I am getting an error that the DB is either encyted or not a database.

I assume this is either because the songs.db is not a version 3 db or because the NSLU2 format and the PC format is different and needs to be converted.

Is there another way to view the songs DB?

esmadja

I’ve downloaded a SQLite 2 Query manager and have been able to manual edit the playlist. Unfortunately that is the only way I have been able to get playlist to work for me.

saintdev

type http://mt-daapd-host:3689 into your web browser, and you can edit the smart playlists from the web interface

Of course, replace mt-daapd-host with your actual hostname/ip 😉

rpedde
    Participant

when you go to the admin interface, you’ll be prompted for a username and password. The username can be anything, the password is the “admin_pw” that you specified in your configfile (mt-daapd by default, but you’ve changed it, haven’t you?)

esmadja

I have changes the password. When I go in from IE6 I see a blank page when I use Firefox I get the admin console.

rpedde
    Participant

Might try a newer nightly. The “blank screen on IE” issue was fixed in 1117, I think.

— Ron

esmadja

Sorry for the newbie question but the reason I chose 11/17 instead of 11/22 was becase the 17th build had the IPK for the NSLU2. I’ve quickly looked at the INSTALL instructions for the 11/22 build and I don’t I can’t quite figure it out. Is there a tutorial on how to install/make for the NSLU2 from the tarball file?

rpedde
    Participant

it really is kind of a pain getting a toolchain set up for the slug, but you can get it by downloading cvs for the “nslu” project on sf. That will get you all the cross compilers and stuff.

In the meantime, I’ve put up a ipk for 11/22.

I didn’t before because I got rid of my x86 debian box — I’ve replaced it with a slug running debonaras, and I can’t quite get the unslug build chain working on it.

Once I get that working, I can build it into my nightly script.

— Ron

esmadja

Thank-you very much I will test it tonight.

esmadja

Works great. Thanks,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.