Smart Playlist – Song Listing?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bivvy
    Participant

Is it possible to get a list of all the tracks that are included in a smart playlist? I can see from the log what has been streamed to the Soundbridge, but can’t see a complete track listing. I’m playing around with my music collection, tweaking the smart playlist syntax and tags in Itunes, trying to sort out some decent track selections and this feature would be really useful.

Also, any update on the “random” playlist coding in smart playlists?

Thanks – keep up the great work.

Chris

rpedde
    Participant

@bivvy wrote:

Is it possible to get a list of all the tracks that are included in a smart playlist? I can see from the log what has been streamed to the Soundbridge, but can’t see a complete track listing. I’m playing around with my music collection, tweaking the smart playlist syntax and tags in Itunes, trying to sort out some decent track selections and this feature would be really useful.

Also, any update on the “random” playlist coding in smart playlists?

Thanks – keep up the great work.

Chris

You can look at http://ip.address:3689/playlist.html (with firefox!), and you can see it there.

As far as random, that will come with the database refactoring, but I wanted to stop and get some bug fixes and set up my build chain first.

— Ron

fizze
    Participant

yarr!
    I just wondered where that page went… good to know its still there ๐Ÿ˜‰

I guess its gonna be in the next nightly/stable
    way to go, ron.:)

M@rk
    Participant

Yeah – nice one ๐Ÿ˜€

bivvy
    Participant

Thanks Ron – just what I was looking for! ๐Ÿ˜›

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.