Server starts, but doesn’t show up in iTunes

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues Server starts, but doesn’t show up in iTunes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    aseering

Hi,
    I’ve tried to compile and run Firefly for Debian Etch amd64. I can run it, but it doesn’t appear as an entry in my iTunes server list.

On startup, I get the following:

me$ sudo mt-daapd -fd9
    Found 1 tokens in /mnt/stuff/Multimedia
    Token 1: /mnt/stuff/Multimedia
    Expanding precomments to 2048
    Expanding precomments to 4096
    Found 2 tokens in rsp.so,ssc-script.so
    Token 1: rsp.so
    Token 2: ssc-script.so
    Checking existence of /usr/local/share/mt-daapd/admin-root
    Checking existence of /usr/local/share/mt-daapd/admin-root
    Checking existence of /var/mt-daapd/
    Checking existence of /var/mt-daapd/
    Checking existence of @prefix@/share/mt-daapd/plugins
    Creating @prefix@/share/mt-daapd/plugins
    Checking existence of /share
    Checking existence of /share/mt-daapd
    Checking existence of /share/mt-daapd/plugins
    Checking existence of @prefix@/share/mt-daapd/plugins
    Loading new config file.
    Starting with debuglevel 9
    Error opening plugin dir. Ignoring
    Starting rendezvous daemon
    Starting rendezvous services
    *** WARNING *** The programme 'mt-daapd' uses the HOWL compatiblity layer of Avahi.
    *** WARNING *** Please fix your application to use the native API of Avahi!
    *** WARNING *** For more information see
    Error initializing howl
    Starting signal handler
    Opening database
    Signal handler started
    Executing: select value from config where term='version'
    Results: 0
    Initializing database
    Executing: select count(*) FROM songs
    Executing: select value from config where term='rescan'
    Executing: vacuum
    Rows: 1
    Executing: create index idx_path on songs(path,idx)
    Query: create index idx_path on songs(path,idx)
    Error: index idx_path already exists
    Executing: create index idx_songid on playlistitems(songid)
    Query: create index idx_songid on playlistitems(songid)
    Error: index idx_songid already exists
    Executing: create index idx_playlistid on playlistitems(playlistid,songid)
    Query: create index idx_playlistid on playlistitems(playlistid,songid)
    Error: index idx_playlistid already exists
    Starting web server from /usr/local/share/mt-daapd/admin-root on port 3689
    Listening on port 3689
    Starting server thread
    Registering rendezvous names
    Executing: select count(*) FROM songs
    Serving 4949 songs. Startup complete in 1 seconds

If I run Network Beacon on my Mac, I can force the server to appear; if I do so, and I try to connect to it, mt-daapd prints the following:

Thread 0: Entering ws_dispatcher (Connection from [Mac's IP])
    Thread 0: got request
    Request: GET daap://[Server's IP]:3689/server-info HTTP/1.1
    Thread 0: Read: Accept: */*
    Thread 0: Adding header *Accept=*/**
    Added *Accept=*/**
    Thread 0: Read: User-Agent: iTunes/7.0.1 (Macintosh; N; PPC)
    Thread 0: Adding header *User-Agent=iTunes/7.0.1 (Macintosh; N; PPC)*
    Added *User-Agent=iTunes/7.0.1 (Macintosh; N; PPC)*
    Thread 0: Read: Client-DAAP-Version: 3.3
    Thread 0: Adding header *Client-DAAP-Version=3.3*
    Added *Client-DAAP-Version=3.3*
    Thread 0: Read: Client-DAAP-Access-Index: 2
    Thread 0: Adding header *Client-DAAP-Access-Index=2*
    Added *Client-DAAP-Access-Index=2*
    Thread 0: Read: Accept-Encoding: gzip
    Thread 0: Adding header *Accept-Encoding=gzip*
    Added *Accept-Encoding=gzip*
    Thread 0: Read:
    Thread 0: Headers parsed!
    Checking to see if connection matches close
    Nope!
    Thread 0: Connection type HTTP/1.1
    : Connection: persist
    Thread 0: Original URI: daap://[Server's IP]:3689/server-info
    Thread 0: Translated URI: /server-info
    Thread 0: Preparing to find handler
    Thread 0: URI Match!
    Thread 0: Time is 1161663737 seconds after epoch
    Thread 0: Setting time header
    Added *Date=Tue, 24 Oct 2006 04:22:17 GMT*
    Added *Connection=keep-alive*
    Added *Server=mt-daapd/svn-1393*
    Added *Content-Type=text/html*
    Added *Content-Language=en_us*
    Thread 0: Using non-default handler
    in main_auth
    Dispatching auth for /server-info to config auth
    Added *WWW-Authenticate=Basic realm="webserver"*
    Thread 0: Entering ws_returnerror (401: Unauthorized)
    Updating Connection from keep-alive to keep-alive
    Added *Content-Length=2*
    Emitting reponse header Content-Length: 2
    Emitting reponse header WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="webserver"
    Emitting reponse header Content-Language: en_us
    Emitting reponse header Content-Type: text/html
    Emitting reponse header Server: mt-daapd/svn-1393
    Emitting reponse header Connection: keep-alive
    Emitting reponse header Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 04:22:17 GMT
    Thread 0: Terminating
    Thread 0: Freeing request headers
    Thread 0: Freeing response headers
    Thread 0: Freeing request vars
    Thread 0: could not read: Success
    Thread 0: Terminating
    Thread 0: Freeing request headers
    Thread 0: Freeing response headers
    Thread 0: Freeing request vars
    Thread 0: Closing fd
    With thread 0 exiting, 0 are still running

Any thoughts? There is no firewall on the Linux server, and no hardware firewall between the server and the Mac; the Mac can access other iTunes shares on the network just fine.

Thanks,
    Adam

rpedde
    Participant

@aseering wrote:

Error initializing howl 

Looks like avahi isn’t running. Or howl… whichever one you are running. Try starting that first, and see where that gets you.

— Ron

aseering

It turned out that avahi wasn’t running; yep, that’d help…

I’d tried compiling mt-daapd with built-in mdns earlier; that didn’t appear to help, though. I did some more poking: It appears that the @prefix@ and similar shortcuts in the sample config file either don’t work, or point to an invalid directory; I was getting error messages at one point that implied the latter, but I’m not sure it’s the case. In any case, I changed all the paths in mt-daapd.conf to be absolute paths without variables in them, and things now seem to work nicely.

rpedde
    Participant

@aseering wrote:

I’d tried compiling mt-daapd with built-in mdns earlier; that didn’t appear to help, though. I did some more poking: It appears that the @prefix@ and similar shortcuts in the sample config file either don’t work, or point to an invalid directory; I was getting error messages at one point that implied the latter, but I’m not sure it’s the case. In any case, I changed all the paths in mt-daapd.conf to be absolute paths without variables in them, and things now seem to work nicely.

Oops. Those are the template files — the .conf files should get generated with the right settings. Or did it not make the .conf files?

aseering

It didn’t appear to have done anything special to the sample .conf files in the source directory; I just used those… I take it that’s not supposed to be how things work?

rpedde
    Participant

@aseering wrote:

It didn’t appear to have done anything special to the sample .conf files in the source directory; I just used those… I take it that’s not supposed to be how things work?

ya… no…

when you do the make, it should take the mt-daapd.conf.templ and turn it into mt-daapd.conf, but it should replace the @prefix@ with the actual configure prefix (probably /usr).

Something not right.

Is it possible you could paste in or attach a “make” against a clean tree? That would really help me.

— Ron

aseering

I’m running on Debian, but I’m just using “make”, not any official Debian build commands; I’m not sure if that could be a problem…

Here you go (run immediately after a “make clean”, on the same tree that I built my currently-running binary from):

adam:~/mt-daapd-svn-1393$ make | tee make_output.txt
    make all-recursive
    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393'
    Making all in src
    make[2]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/src'
    Making all in plugins
    make[3]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/src/plugins'
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c out-daap.c
    mkdir .libs
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c out-daap.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/out-daap.o
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c out-daap.c -o out-daap.o >/dev/null 2>&1
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c out-daap-proto.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c out-daap-proto.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/out-daap-proto.o
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c out-daap-proto.c -o out-daap-proto.o >/dev/null 2>&1
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c out-daap-db.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c out-daap-db.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/out-daap-db.o
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c out-daap-db.c -o out-daap-db.o >/dev/null 2>&1
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=link gcc -I.. -g -O2 -L/usr/lib/ -R/usr/lib/ -o out-daap.la -rpath /usr/local/share/mt-daapd/plugins -module -avoid-version out-daap.lo out-daap-proto.lo out-daap-db.lo -ldl -lFLAC -lvorbisfile -lvorbis -logg -lgdbm -lpthread -lhowl -lid3tag -lz -lgdbm -lsqlite -lsqlite3 -logg -lvorbis -lvorbisfile -lFLAC -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil -ltag_c
    gcc -shared .libs/out-daap.o .libs/out-daap-proto.o .libs/out-daap-db.o -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/lib/ -L/usr/lib/ -ldl -lpthread /usr/lib/libhowl.so /usr/lib/libid3tag.so -lz /usr/lib/libgdbm.so /usr/lib/libsqlite.so /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so /usr/lib/libogg.so /usr/lib/libvorbis.so /usr/lib/libvorbisfile.so /usr/lib/libFLAC.so -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil /usr/lib/libtag_c.so -Wl,-soname -Wl,out-daap.so -o .libs/out-daap.so
    ar cru .libs/out-daap.a out-daap.o out-daap-proto.o out-daap-db.o
    ranlib .libs/out-daap.a
    creating out-daap.la
    (cd .libs && rm -f out-daap.la && ln -s ../out-daap.la out-daap.la)
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c compat.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c compat.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/compat.o
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c compat.c -o compat.o >/dev/null 2>&1
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c rsp.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c rsp.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/rsp.o
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c rsp.c -o rsp.o >/dev/null 2>&1
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c xml-rpc.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c xml-rpc.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/xml-rpc.o
    xml-rpc.c: In function 'xml_init':
    xml-rpc.c:217: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strcasestr'
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c xml-rpc.c -o xml-rpc.o >/dev/null 2>&1
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=link gcc -I.. -g -O2 -L/usr/lib/ -R/usr/lib/ -o rsp.la -rpath /usr/local/share/mt-daapd/plugins -module -avoid-version compat.lo rsp.lo xml-rpc.lo -ldl -lFLAC -lvorbisfile -lvorbis -logg -lgdbm -lpthread -lhowl -lid3tag -lz -lgdbm -lsqlite -lsqlite3 -logg -lvorbis -lvorbisfile -lFLAC -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil -ltag_c
    gcc -shared .libs/compat.o .libs/rsp.o .libs/xml-rpc.o -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/lib/ -L/usr/lib/ -ldl -lpthread /usr/lib/libhowl.so /usr/lib/libid3tag.so -lz /usr/lib/libgdbm.so /usr/lib/libsqlite.so /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so /usr/lib/libogg.so /usr/lib/libvorbis.so /usr/lib/libvorbisfile.so /usr/lib/libFLAC.so -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil /usr/lib/libtag_c.so -Wl,-soname -Wl,rsp.so -o .libs/rsp.so
    ar cru .libs/rsp.a compat.o rsp.o xml-rpc.o
    ranlib .libs/rsp.a
    creating rsp.la
    (cd .libs && rm -f rsp.la && ln -s ../rsp.la rsp.la)
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c ssc-ffmpeg.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c ssc-ffmpeg.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ssc-ffmpeg.o
    In file included from ssc-ffmpeg.c:18:
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:228: warning: 'AVFrac' is deprecated
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:378: warning: 'AVImageInfo' is deprecated
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:381: warning: 'AVImageInfo' is deprecated
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:386: warning: 'AVImageFormat' is deprecated
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:391: warning: 'AVImageFormat' is deprecated
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:392: warning: 'AVImageInfo' is deprecated
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:393: warning: 'AVImageFormat' is deprecated
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:393: warning: 'AVImageInfo' is deprecated
    ssc-ffmpeg.c: In function 'ssc_ffmpeg_open':
    ssc-ffmpeg.c:234: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strlen' differ in signedness
    ssc-ffmpeg.c:234: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strlen' differ in signedness
    ssc-ffmpeg.c:234: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of '__builtin_strcmp' differ in signedness
    ssc-ffmpeg.c:234: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of '__builtin_strcmp' differ in signedness
    ssc-ffmpeg.c:234: warning: pointer targets in passing argument 1 of 'strncmp' differ in signedness
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c ssc-ffmpeg.c -o ssc-ffmpeg.o >/dev/null 2>&1
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=link gcc -I.. -g -O2 -L/usr/lib/ -R/usr/lib/ -o ssc-ffmpeg.la -rpath /usr/local/share/mt-daapd/plugins -module -avoid-version ssc-ffmpeg.lo -ldl -lFLAC -lvorbisfile -lvorbis -logg -lgdbm -lpthread -lhowl -lid3tag -lz -lgdbm -lsqlite -lsqlite3 -logg -lvorbis -lvorbisfile -lFLAC -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil -ltag_c
    gcc -shared .libs/ssc-ffmpeg.o -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/lib/ -L/usr/lib/ -ldl -lpthread /usr/lib/libhowl.so /usr/lib/libid3tag.so -lz /usr/lib/libgdbm.so /usr/lib/libsqlite.so /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so /usr/lib/libogg.so /usr/lib/libvorbis.so /usr/lib/libvorbisfile.so /usr/lib/libFLAC.so -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil /usr/lib/libtag_c.so -Wl,-soname -Wl,ssc-ffmpeg.so -o .libs/ssc-ffmpeg.so
    ar cru .libs/ssc-ffmpeg.a ssc-ffmpeg.o
    ranlib .libs/ssc-ffmpeg.a
    creating ssc-ffmpeg.la
    (cd .libs && rm -f ssc-ffmpeg.la && ln -s ../ssc-ffmpeg.la ssc-ffmpeg.la)
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c ssc-script.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c ssc-script.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/ssc-script.o
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST="x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu" -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -I.. -g -O2 -c ssc-script.c -o ssc-script.o >/dev/null 2>&1
    /bin/sh ../../libtool --mode=link gcc -I.. -g -O2 -L/usr/lib/ -R/usr/lib/ -o ssc-script.la -rpath /usr/local/share/mt-daapd/plugins -module -avoid-version ssc-script.lo -ldl -lFLAC -lvorbisfile -lvorbis -logg -lgdbm -lpthread -lhowl -lid3tag -lz -lgdbm -lsqlite -lsqlite3 -logg -lvorbis -lvorbisfile -lFLAC -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil -ltag_c
    gcc -shared .libs/ssc-script.o -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/lib/ -L/usr/lib/ -ldl -lpthread /usr/lib/libhowl.so /usr/lib/libid3tag.so -lz /usr/lib/libgdbm.so /usr/lib/libsqlite.so /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so /usr/lib/libogg.so /usr/lib/libvorbis.so /usr/lib/libvorbisfile.so /usr/lib/libFLAC.so -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil /usr/lib/libtag_c.so -Wl,-soname -Wl,ssc-script.so -o .libs/ssc-script.so
    ar cru .libs/ssc-script.a ssc-script.o
    ranlib .libs/ssc-script.a
    creating ssc-script.la
    (cd .libs && rm -f ssc-script.la && ln -s ../ssc-script.la ssc-script.la)
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/src/plugins'
    make[3]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/src'
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c wavstreamer.c
    /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -L/usr/lib/ -R/usr/lib/ -o wavstreamer wavstreamer.o -ldl -lFLAC -lvorbisfile -lvorbis -logg -lgdbm -lpthread -lhowl -lid3tag -lz -lgdbm -lsqlite -lsqlite3 -logg -lvorbis -lvorbisfile -lFLAC -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil -ltag_c
    mkdir .libs
    gcc -g -O2 -o wavstreamer wavstreamer.o -L/usr/lib/ -ldl -lpthread /usr/lib/libhowl.so /usr/lib/libid3tag.so -lz /usr/lib/libgdbm.so /usr/lib/libsqlite.so /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so /usr/lib/libogg.so /usr/lib/libvorbis.so /usr/lib/libvorbisfile.so /usr/lib/libFLAC.so -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil /usr/lib/libtag_c.so -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/lib/
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c main.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c uici.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c webserver.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c configfile.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c err.c
    err.c: In function '_err_get_threadid':
    err.c:94: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c restart.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c mp3-scanner.c
    mp3-scanner.c: In function 'scan_is_compdir':
    mp3-scanner.c:304: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strcasestr'
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c dynamic-art.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c db-generic.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c rxml.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c redblack.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-mp3.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-mp4.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-aif.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-xml.c
    scan-xml.c: In function 'scan_xml_datedecode':
    scan-xml.c:133: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strptime'
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-wma.c
    scan-wma.c: In function 'wma_parse_extended_content_description':
    scan-wma.c:552: warning: dereferencing type-punned pointer will break strict-aliasing rules
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-aac.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-wav.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-url.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c smart-parser.c
    smart-parser.c: In function 'sp_isdate':
    smart-parser.c:449: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strptime'
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c xml-rpc.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c ll.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c conf.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c compat.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c util.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c os-unix.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c plugin.c
    plugin.c:139: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
    plugin.c: In function 'pi_stream':
    plugin.c:879: warning: implicit declaration of function 'strncasecmp'
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c db-sql-updates.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c rend-howl.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c rend-unix.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-ogg.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-flac.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c scan-mpc.c
    scan-mpc.c: In function 'scan_get_mpcinfo':
    scan-mpc.c:42: warning: unused variable 'f'
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c db-sql-sqlite2.c
    db-sql-sqlite2.c: In function 'db_sqlite2_event':
    db-sql-sqlite2.c:324: warning: implicit declaration of function 'conf_get_int'
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c db-sql-sqlite3.c
    db-sql-sqlite3.c: In function 'db_sqlite3_event':
    db-sql-sqlite3.c:359: warning: implicit declaration of function 'conf_get_int'
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c db-sql.c
    gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -g -Wall -DWITH_HOWL -DOGGVORBIS -DFLAC -DMUSEPACK -DGDBM -DHAVE_SQL -DHOST='"x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu"' -DNOT_HAVE_SA_LEN -I/usr/include/avahi-compat-howl/ -I/usr/include/ffmpeg/ -g -O2 -c db-gdbm.c
    /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link gcc -g -O2 -L/usr/lib/ -R/usr/lib/ -o mt-daapd main.o uici.o webserver.o configfile.o err.o restart.o mp3-scanner.o dynamic-art.o db-generic.o rxml.o redblack.o scan-mp3.o scan-mp4.o scan-aif.o scan-xml.o scan-wma.o scan-aac.o scan-wav.o scan-url.o smart-parser.o xml-rpc.o ll.o conf.o compat.o util.o os-unix.o plugin.o db-sql-updates.o rend-howl.o rend-unix.o scan-ogg.o scan-flac.o scan-mpc.o db-sql-sqlite2.o db-sql-sqlite3.o db-sql.o db-gdbm.o -ldl -lFLAC -lvorbisfile -lvorbis -logg -lgdbm -lpthread -lhowl -lid3tag -lz -lgdbm -lsqlite -lsqlite3 -logg -lvorbis -lvorbisfile -lFLAC -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil -ltag_c
    gcc -g -O2 -o mt-daapd main.o uici.o webserver.o configfile.o err.o restart.o mp3-scanner.o dynamic-art.o db-generic.o rxml.o redblack.o scan-mp3.o scan-mp4.o scan-aif.o scan-xml.o scan-wma.o scan-aac.o scan-wav.o scan-url.o smart-parser.o xml-rpc.o ll.o conf.o compat.o util.o os-unix.o plugin.o db-sql-updates.o rend-howl.o rend-unix.o scan-ogg.o scan-flac.o scan-mpc.o db-sql-sqlite2.o db-sql-sqlite3.o db-sql.o db-gdbm.o -L/usr/lib/ -ldl -lpthread /usr/lib/libhowl.so /usr/lib/libid3tag.so -lz /usr/lib/libgdbm.so /usr/lib/libsqlite.so /usr/lib/libsqlite3.so /usr/lib/libogg.so /usr/lib/libvorbis.so /usr/lib/libvorbisfile.so /usr/lib/libFLAC.so -lavcodec -lavformat -lavutil /usr/lib/libtag_c.so -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/lib/
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/src'
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/src'
    Making all in admin-root
    make[2]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/admin-root'
    Making all in lib-js
    make[3]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/admin-root/lib-js'
    Making all in script.aculo.us
    make[4]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/admin-root/lib-js/script.aculo.us'
    make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
    make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/admin-root/lib-js/script.aculo.us'
    make[4]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/admin-root/lib-js'
    make[4]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
    make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/admin-root/lib-js'
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/admin-root/lib-js'
    make[3]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/admin-root'
    make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/admin-root'
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/admin-root'
    Making all in contrib
    make[2]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/contrib'
    Making all in init.d
    make[3]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/contrib/init.d'
    make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/contrib/init.d'
    make[3]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/contrib'
    make[3]: Nothing to be done for `all-am'.
    make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/contrib'
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/contrib'
    Making all in debian
    make[2]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/debian'
    make[2]: Nothing to be done for `all'.
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393/debian'
    make[2]: Entering directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393'
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393'
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/adam/mt-daapd-svn-1393'
    rpedde
    Participant

@aseering wrote:

I’m running on Debian, but I’m just using “make”, not any official Debian build commands; I’m not sure if that could be a problem…

Here you go (run immediately after a “make clean”, on the same tree that I built my currently-running binary from):

Hrm. Yeah… that’s not working. I’m assuming that was from the tarball. It may be fixed in one of the later builds, as I upgraded autoconf, so who knows. Might now work.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.