Roku using 1696 Browse Function displays only album lists

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Nightlies Feedback Roku using 1696 Browse Function displays only album lists

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chrisbrousseau
    Participant

Just upgraded to 1696 (from 1571 which was working fine) using dpkg to install mt-daapd_0.9-svn-1696_feisty_i386.deb on ubuntu 7.10. The database is sqlite. Unfortunately, with 1696 the browse function on the Roku did not work correctly. In my case, I could browse my Genres, but when I select “view all albums” within a Genre the list presented would always be the complete list of all albums for every genre. Similar behavior when I tried to browse Artists…

I have downgraded back to 1571, and everything is working fine.

rpedde
    Participant

@chrisbrousseau wrote:

Just upgraded to 1696 (from 1571 which was working fine) using dpkg to install mt-daapd_0.9-svn-1696_feisty_i386.deb on ubuntu 7.10. The database is sqlite. Unfortunately, with 1696 the browse function on the Roku did not work correctly. In my case, I could browse my Genres, but when I select “view all albums” within a Genre the list presented would always be the complete list of all albums for every genre. Similar behavior when I tried to browse Artists…

I have downgraded back to 1571, and everything is working fine.

Got that report, as well as a couple other query related issues.

I’m in the middle of redoing a bunch of the db stuff right now, so I should have that fixed as part of that.

— Ron

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.