Release with RSP?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jensm

Hi,

I just got myself a Soundbridge – before finding out that Pinnacle branded ones do not support daapd, which as far as I understand means that I need to use mt-daapd with the RSP plug in.

I installed mt-daapd on an asus WL500gx, where it runs fine. Some unslung ipkg packages, including mt-daapd are more or less automatically (I assume) compiled for the wl500 and made available on under http://ipkg.nslu2-linux.org/feeds/unslung/wl500g/

The package available is 0.2.4.1

I don’t have the skills and nix box needed to compile “the nightlies” into a mipsel/WL500 version myself. So, the question is – when will a release including RSP be made available through the ipkg system?

Just got a new gadget, can’t wait to get it working…

Thanks,

Jens

gusdesigns
    Participant

Hi,

No one with an answer to this one, currently facing the same problem 😥

Regards,

gus.

CCRDude
    Participant

Take a look at the nightlies page – you’ll find ipk files there 🙂

gusdesigns
    Participant

Yeah, I know, but I think that the MIPSEL build can not be used in my case (other toolchain for WL500g with Oleg firmware if I’m correct)…

Or am I incorrect (a bit a newbie I fear 😳 )

rpedde
    Participant

@gusdesigns wrote:

Yeah, I know, but I think that the MIPSEL build can not be used in my case (other toolchain for WL500g with Oleg firmware if I’m correct)…

Or am I incorrect (a bit a newbie I fear 😳 )

Correct. The mipsel ones on the nightly pages can’t be used with wl500g/oleg.

I hope to get a build chain working for those at some point, though.

gusdesigns
    Participant

Thanks!

Any date on that 8) ?

If I can assist you with anything (testing on hardware, …), please let me know!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.