Problem on 1340/1344 – doesn’t stream any longer…

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Nightlies Feedback Problem on 1340/1344 – doesn’t stream any longer…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    schiers
    Participant

Hi,

I used 1315 and went on vacation. coming back, I installed but never used first 1340 and then 1344. Today I tried out the first time. On my soundbridge and with iTunes I can browse all the entries. But it will not stream. Soundbridge will tell me that, iTunes simply doesn’t start.

I tried to erase the database and restarted. No change. I switched back and forth between 1315 and the two bad versions: it’s reproducable. I thought it might have to do with my reported problem when disks are sleeping, no.

To make everybody remember: I use 2.6.12 Debian Linux.

Anybody with that issue? I will try to reproduce and log it tomorrow. But I am not allowed to usee the computer too often. I am ill at home. Nice souvenier…

Best Regards,
    Carsten.

bladec
    Participant

Same problem here on 1344 on NSLU…..install looks good. Config looks good. Can see/select tunes in iTunes, but no streaming, no sound 🙁

rpedde
    Participant

@bladec wrote:

Same problem here on 1344 on NSLU…..install looks good. Config looks good. Can see/select tunes in iTunes, but no streaming, no sound 🙁

Ya same as another thread — need to add scanning/case_sensitive = 1 to your config file.

I’ll have a fixed nightly up soonest.

— Ron

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.