poll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    volker
    Participant

Nice poll, but where can I vote, that the next feature is the implementation of the server-identifier-string, so that iTunes can save the preferences correcly? 😉

greetings, volker

rpedde
    Participant

Aieee… Okay! I actually had that on a “to be fixed before any large new features” queue.

I’m going to put up bugtracking and feature requests on here at some point, and it’ll go in there. By the end of the weekend I’ll have everything I want in 0.2.1 except .ogg metatags (and someone else is working on that), so I’ll take a crack at it the start of next week.

— Ron

rpedde
    Participant

Fixed in cvs. Let me know how it works.

One thing to note… for simplicity, all instances of mt-daapd use the same database ID, so if you have multiple mt-daapd servers, they will likely share preferences. I don’t know how much of a problem that is. I’d be interested in your feedback on that.

Anything else? I’ve only got a couple small things before I roll an official 0.2.1… any other small rough edges that need to be filed off before 0.2.1?

I know I’ve got the “can’t span collection across multiple volumes” thing, but that’s gonna be a major architectural change. I’ve got the “Can’t do UTF-8 in playlists” thing, as it’s the result of using yacc as a parser. I might have to hand-roll a parser to get UTF-8 playlist names. But both of those are major, post 0.2.1 things. Maybe I’ll target those two plus a cygwin port to windows for 0.2.2.

Let me know what you think.

— Ron

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.