Please confirm firefly iTunes 7.2 client for Mac OSX

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues Please confirm firefly iTunes 7.2 client for Mac OSX

Viewing 11 post (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rpedde
    Participant

@cerasi166 wrote:

Well finally I found a solution to my problem …. the hard way.

On the mini, I occasionally use checkpoint secure client for VPN access to work. Even though I had disabled this client and killed all the relevant processes. iTunes was still not sharing which put me in the wrong direction.

It was only after a complete de-installation and a reboot cycle that the mac was able to perform iTunes sharing.

I must say I am impressed with the Checkpoint stuff, it is worse that getting rid of a very bad flu ! Somehow it takes control of the Mac very early and is impossible to de-activate without complete de-install. It was only after finding the solution that I was able to find the right Google answers such as : http://www.innerexception.com/search/label/SecureClient

Thanks Ron for trying to help me out and I hope this thread will help someone else in the future. Now happily listening to my MSS+ ![/url]

Oooh! Nice find. I’m afraid we might have been some time finding it otherwise. Good catch. Glad you got it working.

— Ron

Viewing 11 post (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.