Old bug still hanging around..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sn3ak

Hey Ron, Great Job! and Happy New Year!

Using the latest cvs (as far as i can. @#$#@ sf servers..)

if a directory has 3 periods, or more? it get’s skipped and is not added into the database. It would be nice if you could get that fixed. A lot of Phil Collins Albums start off with …[albumname]

Thanks!

-A

rpedde
    Participant

It’s still hanging around because it’s the first I’ve heard of it. 🙂

I’ll look at it.

rpedde
    Participant

Fixed in cvs.

I’d like to get the movie sharing that’s new with 6.0.2. If I can get that done, I’ll drop it as a nightly.

I haven’t updated my main development machine to 6.0.2 yet, I want to back up my music library first. It’s syncing now, so hopefully tomorrow I’ll be up to 6.0.2.

Meanwhile, I’ll see if I can get the video stuff working on my laptop.

— Ron

Sn3ak

Actually I mentioned it quite a while back on sf.. yanno, like two years ago? early early on in the project, but no big. It’s fixed now.

Got another one for you.

2006-01-11 22:18:48: Error inserting file 09 – The Old Purple Tin (9% Of Pure Heaven).mp3 in database

I assume it is because of the % symbol. This is latest cvs prior to the Tools addition.

-A

rpedde
    Participant

can you run with a logfile and a -d9 -Ddatabase?

I’d like to see the broken queries. Particularly if you are going to be following cvs — I know there is plenty of breakage in the current db, but I need some instances to find it.

— Ron

rpedde
    Participant

Hrm, and I don’t think it’s because of the % symbol. At least, I don’t see it. It should be properly sqlescaped.

In any event, I’m about to drop this as a nightly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.