noobie ? – mt-daapd webserver probs on buffalo live NAS

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues noobie ? – mt-daapd webserver probs on buffalo live NAS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    scombroid
    Participant

Hello, I recently bought a TS-Live and have installed the latest firmware 104-18. I would install free- or open-link, however, there does not seem to be alot of experience out there about setting it up on the TS-Live (unlike the wealth of info for the LS-Live). Anyways, I noticed that the Live stations have mt-daapd 0.2.4 already installed on buffalo’s firmware under ipaddress/array1/mt-daapd. I assume this used for the built in pc-cast service as an iTunes server. However, when I go to http://myipaddress:3689 to access the mt-daapd webserver, I am asked to provide a username & password. I have tried the buffalo admin logon & my own xp logon with no luck. Has anyone else played around with this and know the password – perhaps it is set up by buffalo.

Thanks for any help.

SydneyGuy
    Participant

Try firefly as the username and the password.

S80_UK
    Participant

Most likely, leave User Name blank, and password = mt-daapd

scombroid
    Participant

Well, firefly didn’t work, but leaving username blank and entering mt-daapd as a password worked but only opened a blank webpage. I guess that the way it’s set up by buffalo doesn’t allow for webserver access. Back to the wiley coyote drawing board.

Thanks for the quick help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.