No playlist showing on the Roku

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Pagemakers

How do I create a playlist containing iTunes radio stations?

I have created a playlist in iTunes called ‘Radio’ but it does not appear on the Roku at all.

My library is located at D:Audio

I have searched these forums but can’t find what I need.

Pagemakers

In the playlist file I have C:Documents and SettingsServerMy DocumentsMy MusiciTunes

But still it shows as empty even after stopping and starting the server.

What am I doing wrong?

Should i have set something up on the firefly playlists page too?

rpedde
    Participant

@Pagemakers wrote:

In the playlist file I have C:Documents and SettingsServerMy DocumentsMy MusiciTunes

But still it shows as empty even after stopping and starting the server.

What am I doing wrong?

Should i have set something up on the firefly playlists page too?

The playlist file is unused. Set your music directory to the directory that has your iTunes Music Library.xml and that should do it.

— Ron

Pagemakers

Ah, It works now. I was putting the link to the playlists in the playlist field (seemed obvious to me) and not the music folder field!

Playlists are now picked up, however none of the iTunes radio stations play. It says “format not supported”.

Also in the Roku playlists it shows Music and Movies which I do not want to appear on the Roku. How do I remove them?

rpedde
    Participant

@Pagemakers wrote:

Ah, It works now. I was putting the link to the playlists in the playlist field (seemed obvious to me) and not the music folder field!

Playlists are now picked up, however none of the iTunes radio stations play. It says “format not supported”.

Need to have the latest firmware for the soundbridge — 173, I think it is.. in any event, you have to sign up through the beta page to get it. The details on it are in the roku forums.

Also in the Roku playlists it shows Music and Movies which I do not want to appear on the Roku. How do I remove them?

Don’t have a way to do that yet, but it’s a much requested.

— Ron

Pagemakers

Thanks.

First bit sorted and waiting for a firefox update to sure the second issue.

Thanks for your help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.