Mandriva 2007

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dnoyeb
    Participant

Any love on Mandriva yet? Last time I was hear it seem the big deal was the new nightly stuff which has not had a stable release yet. And this version has no rpm for Mandriva.

Has anyone successfully built this on 2007? I tried on 2006 and decided it was best to wait until 2007 to see if the dependencies went better. Also the directions in the wiki apply to the stable I believe, whereas th enightly is different.

Personally I think the nightly should be numbered 1.x because its dependencies are different from the stable builds which you can not easily tell since there is no major number difference.

fizze
    Participant

a new stable release is due rather soon.
    So you might want to push your maintainer to supply you with rpms, then.

Or, switch to a dist with more mt-daapd-love 😉 *scnr*

rpedde
    Participant

@dnoyeb wrote:

Any love on Mandriva yet? Last time I was hear it seem the big deal was the new nightly stuff which has not had a stable release yet. And this version has no rpm for Mandriva.

I’ll be adding mipsel debs and wl500 ipkgs this next round of builds, then I’ll be working on rpm builds going forward. I have RPM builds for fc6, so I hope to use those for mandriva and suse.

Personally I think the nightly should be numbered 1.x because its dependencies are different from the stable builds which you can not easily tell since there is no major number difference.

When it becomes stable, it will be on a 1.x line.

— Ron

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.