Magnific 1348

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    provat
    Participant

Thanks Ron for his precious time. It runs flawlessly on my kurobox woody debian. I forgot 1344.
    Let bygones be bygones.

rpedde
    Participant

@provat wrote:

I forgot 1344.

1344? Never happened. Don’t even know what you are talking about.

๐Ÿ™‚

— Ron

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hmmmm I have a file on my pc called mt-daapd-sbn.1344.tar.gz – must have downloaded it from a warez site or something ๐Ÿ˜†

schiers
    Participant

You all should know how important it is to install anti-virus software!

8) Carsten.

provat
    Participant

just out of curiosity Ron, why we don’t have anymore the appelet like in the begining of svn909. It was really nice, didn’t even need to open itunes. Could play directly in it.
    Firefly is nice, flexible and addition of folders etc, but it would be really nice if you could integrate the appelet.

(I know what u ‘are gonna say, “this people are never happy, always complaining!!) ๐Ÿ™„

I don’t care anyway ’cause I am running both(1348,909) on same machine

rpedde
    Participant

@provat wrote:

just out of curiosity Ron, why we don’t have anymore the appelet like in the begining of svn909. It was really nice, didn’t even need to open itunes. Could play directly in it.
    Firefly is nice, flexible and addition of folders etc, but it would be really nice if you could integrate the appelet.

(I know what u ‘are gonna say, “this people are never happy, always complaining!!) ๐Ÿ™„

I don’t care anyway ’cause I am running both(1348,909) on same machine

It’s still there, just not linked from the front. Once we do the release for 1.0 on mac and pc, then we’ll probably make the “experimental” link show up again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.