m3u editor for OSX?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Griffer

I just installed the stable release of daapd, and as that went pefect with some quirks, i decided to install a nightly build, to get the smart playlists.
    Great piece of software :D.

But now i need a way to create m3u playlists easy in osx, are there any apps capeable of doing that?

If no, are there any good pc apps? I looked around a bit but only found some sucky ones…

rpedde
    Participant

@Griffer wrote:

I just installed the stable release of daapd, and as that went pefect with some quirks, i decided to install a nightly build, to get the smart playlists.
    Great piece of software :D.

But now i need a way to create m3u playlists easy in osx, are there any apps capeable of doing that?

If no, are there any good pc apps? I looked around a bit but only found some sucky ones…

Hrm… I don’t know any personally… anyone?

Griffer

Success! After searching far and wide, i finally found a m3u generator for mac. It’s a multipurpose file renamer with the ability to generate playlists/fileslists in different formats.

It’s called “File List” and can be found at http://www.petermaurer.de if anybody else is looking for that sort of app.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.