Just wanted to say thanks for Firefly

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues Just wanted to say thanks for Firefly

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    macsband

Just wanted to thank you guys who engineered this AWESOME piece of software! I’ve installed it on two Windows XP Pro machines, used the web interface to fine tune its configuration, and have enjoyed many, many hours of its powerful ability to serve my music. 😀

(I’m using iTunes 6.05; I rolled back from iTunes 7 even before I discovered the flap with Soundbridge. Just didn’t like what the Apple engineers did to it.)

Thanks again!!!

Mac

rpedde
    Participant

@macsband wrote:

Just wanted to thank you guys who engineered this AWESOME piece of software! I’ve installed it on two Windows XP Pro machines, used the web interface to fine tune its configuration, and have enjoyed many, many hours of its powerful ability to serve my music. 😀

(I’m using iTunes 6.05; I rolled back from iTunes 7 even before I discovered the flap with Soundbridge. Just didn’t like what the Apple engineers did to it.)

Thanks again!!!

Mac

Hey, thanks… Don’t usually get unsolicited praise. Usually only as precursor to reporting a bug. Lol.

I appreciate it.

— Ron

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.