itunes playlists does not show (anymore)

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues itunes playlists does not show (anymore)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    per99
    Participant

Maybe i did to much at once, new NLSUG firmware, newer MT-daapd but nevertheless….

I moved to 6.8 NSLUG and used 1359 nightlies which should be ok wrt playlists in the Library.xml file.

now however the Roku say 0 playlists.
    On the Firefly web interface it says 1 smart playlist ‘Library’.
    But nothing on the Roku. Roku plays the songs i select manually OK.

I’ve tried a lot, any suggestion were to start debug..?
    ps: iTunes XML file is from iTunes ver 7.0.2.16
    pps: i’ve done the same as i did when it worked (5.x NLSUG, 20051112 nightlies); Library.xml in the /MP3 folder

Thanks…a.lot..
    Per

cromei
    Participant

Do you have logging enabled and can you look at the log to give more detail when a scan is performed?
    Thanks,
    Craig

per99
    Participant

I did a log at level 9, which produced some 10000 lines.
    i’ll try at some different levels to get something usefull. (suggestions?)

I have 15000 songs so each re-start takes some time.

-Per

cromei
    Participant

I usually run 6 but the 9 would have everything, and I’d search for a message with the playlist name and/or the itunes filename or even itunes.
    I do not use itunes, but from the messages in the log it should be troubleshootable 🙂
    Craig

per99
    Participant

I ran out of time to thoubleshoot (upcoming party), so i reverted to the old nighlies; cvs-20051112-1 , which works fine.

i’ll re-investigate why 2005112 works and 1359 not, later.

one difference is that process-m3u has to be set on 1359 but not on 20051112 to scan the xml, but that was not the problem.

-per

rpedde
    Participant

@cromei wrote:

I usually run 6 but the 9 would have everything, and I’d search for a message with the playlist name and/or the itunes filename or even itunes.
    I do not use itunes, but from the messages in the log it should be troubleshootable 🙂
    Craig

If you could email me a -d9 log, I could probably pick it out.

— Ron

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.