iTunes backup folders (re: call for help from nightly announ

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Nightlies Feedback iTunes backup folders (re: call for help from nightly announ

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    CCRDude
    Participant
    My DocumentsMy MusiciTunesiTunes Library.itl
    My DocumentsMy MusiciTunesiTunes Music Library.xml
    My DocumentsMy MusiciTunesPrevious iTunes LibrariesiTunes 4 Music Library.itl
    My DocumentsMy MusiciTunesPrevious iTunes LibrariesiTunes Library 2005-9-8.itl
    My DocumentsMy MusiciTunesPrevious iTunes LibrariesiTunes Library 2006-09-13.itl

If you ignore the version 4 thing, there are iTunes Library [date].itl files in there. It’s not the xml file backup’d though. Might at least give you a hint about the folder name.

Will take another look at my Mac later (this is iTunes on Windows).

rpedde
    Participant

@CCRDude wrote:

My DocumentsMy MusiciTunesiTunes Library.itl
    My DocumentsMy MusiciTunesiTunes Music Library.xml
    My DocumentsMy MusiciTunesPrevious iTunes LibrariesiTunes 4 Music Library.itl
    My DocumentsMy MusiciTunesPrevious iTunes LibrariesiTunes Library 2005-9-8.itl
    My DocumentsMy MusiciTunesPrevious iTunes LibrariesiTunes Library 2006-09-13.itl

If you ignore the version 4 thing, there are iTunes Library [date].itl files in there. It’s not the xml file backup’d though. Might at least give you a hint about the folder name.

Will take another look at my Mac later (this is iTunes on Windows).

Hrm… it looks like at some point on at least one of the versions of iTunes, it switched from “iTunes Music Library.xml” to “iTunes Library.xml”. Yours doesn’t show it though.

My mac looks very much like that. Datecoded backups of the .itl files.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.