IP Address static at 127.0.0.1 Can’t see the Server

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues IP Address static at 127.0.0.1 Can’t see the Server

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    yes2598

Hi UPnP geeks 🙂

According to the Web Interface, Firefly always starts with an IP Address of 127.0.0.1 and i think it’s because of this that my Client cannot see the Server.

The Client has the IP 192.168.2.6
    The IP of the Host Computer is 192.168.2.3

I’ve got a Sagem My Du@l RADIO 7000 sold as a Medion Wireless Internet Radio it’s got Lan & WLan, USB, FM and it’s UPnP Compliant.

On the Client Player and with the Media Player (Yahoo Music Jukebox) of the Host computer I can see other UPnP Servers (but not Firefly), but am not happy with the listing provided, and the size of the Program. (TVersity)

I Have tried changing the Port. Firewall is OFF.

Thanks for the Help

Running Win XP, Nat Services are running on a Claxan Server (like Synology) with embedded Linux.

Firefly Service 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverfirefly.exe
    FireflyShell 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media ServerFireflyShell.exe
    RSP Output Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsrsp.dll
    FFMPEG Transcoder Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsssc-ffmpeg.dll
    WMA Transcoder Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsssc-wma.dll
    Win32 Event Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsw32-event.dll

rpedde
    Participant

@yes2598 wrote:

Hi UPnP geeks 🙂

According to the Web Interface, Firefly always starts with an IP Address of 127.0.0.1 and i think it’s because of this that my Client cannot see the Server.

The Client has the IP 192.168.2.6
    The IP of the Host Computer is 192.168.2.3

I’ve got a Sagem My Du@l RADIO 7000 sold as a Medion Wireless Internet Radio it’s got Lan & WLan, USB, FM and it’s UPnP Compliant.

On the Client Player and with the Media Player (Yahoo Music Jukebox) of the Host computer I can see other UPnP Servers (but not Firefly), but am not happy with the listing provided, and the size of the Program. (TVersity)

I Have tried changing the Port. Firewall is OFF.

Thanks for the Help

Running Win XP, Nat Services are running on a Claxan Server (like Synology) with embedded Linux.

Firefly Service 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverfirefly.exe
    FireflyShell 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media ServerFireflyShell.exe
    RSP Output Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsrsp.dll
    FFMPEG Transcoder Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsssc-ffmpeg.dll
    WMA Transcoder Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsssc-wma.dll
    Win32 Event Plugin 1.0 svn-1359 C:ProgrammeFirefly Media Serverpluginsw32-event.dll

Right now it doesn’t do UPnP. There is a start of it, but it’s being deferred until after the next stable (which, by the looks of the recent nightlies, may be a while!)

– Ron

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.