Invalid web_root when starting

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    fizze
    Participant

Are you sure your config file is based on this one: http://trac.fireflymediaserver.org/browser/trunk/contrib/mt-daapd.conf.templ ?

evandena
    Participant

@fizze wrote:

Are you sure your config file is based on this one: http://trac.fireflymediaserver.org/browser/trunk/contrib/mt-daapd.conf.templ ?

Mine was a little different, but I tried that config as well. No luck.

fizze
    Participant

Ok, I’m stumped.

If you’ve tried that config file then the problem can only be with your mt-daapd binary.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    fizze wrote:
    Don’t install mt-daapd from the debian feeds. They’ve messed up the web interface and some other stuff quite much.
    The nightly doesnt support sqlite3 afaik, but thats no biggie.

I concur if you’re referring to the mt-daapd package in Etch.

I have taken over the maintenance of mt-daapd in Debian and seriously cleaned up and patched the packages. I’ve fixed everything that was reported as a bug, and some more. So if there’s anything more to fix, let me know. Starting with Lenny (upcoming stable release) the mt-daapd packages in Debian are both supported and in good shape.

fizze
    Participant

weeee 🙂
    That’s certainly good news.

Can you confirm that the playlist.html and applet.html work too?
    I don’t recall whether they were broken just in the Ubuntu package, or in the debian package.

Anonymous
    Inactive

The applet is not distributed because we don’t have the source for it (if anybody has it somewhere, send it my way, my attempts to retrieve the source have failed so far), so there goes applet.html.

playlist.html doesn’t work; IIRC it’s because the feature is disabled in the code (that’s also why it’s not linked from the web interface).

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.