How to download files shared with Firefly???

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server General Discussion How to download files shared with Firefly???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lch

Hi! I was just wondering if anyone knew a program or a way to download songs shared through firefly to your local harddrive. Similar to mytunes or ourtunes for downloading music shared through firefox.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

lch

ack, I meant shared through itunes….

rpedde
    Participant

@lch wrote:

ack, I meant shared through itunes….

Doesn’t myTunes work?

lch

I have been unable to get either mytunes or mytunes redux to work… not sure if I am doing something wrong. In mytunes, when I am listening to a shared song, no songs come up for me to download. In mytunes redux, it doesn’t let me search any of the people I see on the left, and the firefly servers have a big X beside them.

rpedde
    Participant

@lch wrote:

I have been unable to get either mytunes or mytunes redux to work… not sure if I am doing something wrong. In mytunes, when I am listening to a shared song, no songs come up for me to download. In mytunes redux, it doesn’t let me search any of the people I see on the left, and the firefly servers have a big X beside them.

Gotcha. Aside from that I’m not aware of anything. I’ll take a look at it, but I’m working on i18n first though.

— Ron

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.