How to deinstall Firefly Mediaserver on touch?

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues How to deinstall Firefly Mediaserver on touch?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    flasher

and which files to delete (with mobile finder)? pls tell me somebody, because it’s not working and after x-hours of finding out why i just wanna have this lovely app gone from my touch because it’s just using battery power.

pls, somebody help me.

rpedde
    Participant

@flasher wrote:

and which files to delete (with mobile finder)? pls tell me somebody, because it’s not working and after x-hours of finding out why i just wanna have this lovely app gone from my touch because it’s just using battery power.

pls, somebody help me.

I’m assuming that’s the ipod touch. I don’t actually have anything to do with the port to the ipod. In actual point of fact, I don’t know what the iphone/ipod touch file system even looks like, so I’m not sure what to tell you except maybe to contact the person that ported the app.

Failing that, there are a bunch of libraries and stuff that are probably installed that you don’t need, but the bottom line is that if you find a file called “mt-daapd” and delete it, it will probably stop running.

Don’t know where it might be though. If there is an “/opt” directory on your device, “/opt/sbin” might be a good place to look.

— Ron

RupertGee

@flasher wrote:

pls, somebody help me.

You can’t uninstall via the Installer because it’s not listed?

The database building process was aborted. Your installation as such didn’t complete fully. You must let it build the database with just one song in your iPod touch… and re-run the Installer to let the installation run its full course. After that, you can uninstall everything easily.

I blogged about this issue.

http://rupertgee.wordpress.com/2007/12/28/worldwide-ipod/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.