How to change language in mt-daapd

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jheinitz
    Participant

Hello,

I installed the nightly relase svc-1463 and I’m really happy with it in combination with my SoundBridge. I have read that this release was translated in german and other languages. But I cannot find a switch in the config file to set the language.

Could anyone tell me where to configure the language? And is the language valid for the WEB Interface only or also for the logging to the logfile?

Thanks in advance and kind regards

Jens

Remark: I’m running it on a Linksys NSLU2 with unslung 6.8

rpedde
    Participant

@jheinitz wrote:

I installed the nightly relase svc-1463 and I’m really happy with it in combination with my SoundBridge. I have read that this release was translated in german and other languages. But I cannot find a switch in the config file to set the language.

Could anyone tell me where to configure the language? And is the language valid for the WEB Interface only or also for the logging to the logfile?

Sorry, neither right now. It’s the windows tray applet for the windows version, and the mac prefs pane for the mac version.

next I hope to translate the web interface, and lastly the unix binary itself.

Sorry. Getting there, though!

— Ron

fizze
    Participant

Moinmoin nach Hamburg 🙂

As Ron sais, we’re getting there. The web interface in different languages would indeed rock. I guess these could even be switched dynamically 🙂

jheinitz
    Participant

Okay! Thanks guys. So I will wait. But now I know that I didn’t miss something…

Cheers

Jens

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.