Last year I did have browse errors (browsing artists) in my music library (see postings I contributed).
At last I did split my library into two libraries which solved the problem.
Unfortanetely I have problems again. My main library has grown to 90 Gb with 11764 songs.
The problem is that newly added songs are not seen by a full scan. First when I did the full scan I got a browse-error, then after power-down/power up, I could access the library again but the newly added songs still doesn’t show up.
I’m using, from the first moment I start using firefly, svn-1433.
Those are permissions problems. Check your “runas” user, and make sure that the newly added files have read (and the folders read & execute) for the runas user. If you bump your log level to 5, you can watch it try to scan the folders and observe the error that is being generated.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.