FirePlay Flash client for FireFly

Viewing 10 posts - 621 through 630 (of 874 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

v0.85 has fixed my problem with the browser ‘error’ …
    Seems to work fine now – THANKS for your work Bo!
    πŸ˜€

Anonymous
    Inactive

Works for me now too!
    Thanks!

Just a quick question though.
    When I’m in defaults,
    Source: Library, and all three other lists set to All, shouldn’t I be able to play all mp3?
    that’s a bit annoying that the playlist is then empty

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@warden wrote:

When I’m in defaults,
    Source: Library, and all three other lists set to All, shouldn’t I be able to play all mp3?
    that’s a bit annoying that the playlist is then empty

I’m afraid I can’t do that by default, since I want the lists ordered alphabetically. You can however override this behaviour by selecting all albums in the rightmost column. Be prepared on some download times though (which is why I don’t want to do it by default).

I will be able to comply your wish as soon as the database supports sorted querys, which I guess will be very soon, right Ron? πŸ™‚

fizze
    Participant

Just got my N810. While I haven’T figured out a way to access a DAAP share yet, FirePlay works like a charm. πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wow.

My TV ran out of Video inputs when I got Sky recently and my Mac Mini has been evicted in favour of the wife’s Wii. (Maybe she’s a Wiife?) Anyway long story short I hoped I could find someway to connect to FireFly with the Wii.

I’m so pleased to find your amazing FirePlay add-in.

I note that this thread has reached 42 pages, could we have a Wiki Section for Add-Ins, and a page in there for FirePlay with the latest version and installation instructions.

I’ll write it if you like.

Thank you again.

Stuart

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just a few words of praise here:

We are just redoing our living room, and I thought a DAAP Client hooked up to the TV would be pretty sweet, so I actually went out today to get one. Luckily I couldn’t find one, and then stumbled about this Flash. Works perfectly on my Wii, *many* thanks Bo!

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

Thank you for the kind words! It’s appreciated as always!

gQuigs

I also use FirePlay on the Wii. Thanks πŸ™‚
    Got a few questions..

The setup I would like is such. Using apache to host FirePlay and then still have it automatically connect to the server. Basically I just want people to not have to type in a user name + password to play music. I have it working fine if it’s in the admin-root but not if it’s in /var/www. Any ideas?

Also, I’m not sure how much control you have over this, but can you detect what formats are supported? For instance I think Gnash (http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/) can support more than MP3.
    Thanks,
    Bryan

Bo Mellberg
    Participant

@gQuigs wrote:

I also use FirePlay on the Wii. Thanks πŸ™‚
    Got a few questions..

The setup I would like is such. Using apache to host FirePlay and then still have it automatically connect to the server. Basically I just want people to not have to type in a user name + password to play music. I have it working fine if it’s in the admin-root but not if it’s in /var/www. Any ideas?

Also, I’m not sure how much control you have over this, but can you detect what formats are supported? For instance I think Gnash (http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/) can support more than MP3.
    Thanks,
    Bryan

I haven’t tried hosting FirePlay on my apache-dist so I can’t help you there. Someone else here?

The only supported format is mp3, which is a restriction of Flash. Gnash looks interesting though, I’ll take a look at it.

/Bo

Anonymous
    Inactive

FirePlay is great but I have one bug to report. I guess it’s a bug.
    Why doesn’t all song show up?

Viewing 10 posts - 621 through 630 (of 874 total)
  • The forum ‘Add-on Software’ is closed to new topics and replies.