Firefly and Itunes radios

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krusasse

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can connect with firefly on intunes webradios. I can connect to MP3 that I have on Itunes but can’t connect to selected webradios? Can anyone help me?

Kru

rpedde
    Participant

@Krusasse wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can connect with firefly on intunes webradios. I can connect to MP3 that I have on Itunes but can’t connect to selected webradios? Can anyone help me?

Kru

Do these radio stations come from your iTunes? Also, have you upgraded to the latest version of the soundbridge firmware? I think you have to have 2.5.173 for that.

http://www.rokulabs.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8527

— Ron

Krusasse

Hi rpedde,

Yes I have, the last version. Can’t connect to my itunes and radio stations on itunes. I have downloadet firefly in order to use MP3! It won’t connect to itunes!

Kru

rpedde
    Participant

@Krusasse wrote:

Hi rpedde,

Yes I have, the last version. Can’t connect to my itunes and radio stations on itunes. I have downloadet firefly in order to use MP3! It won’t connect to itunes!

Kru

Do you *see* the radio stations in the soundbridge? Do they show up with the radio station icon next ot them? Or do you not even see them at all?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.