Debug Levels

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bivvy
    Participant

Is there a list anywhere of what information is recorded at each debug level?

I am having problems with my Soundbridge spontaneously rebooting and want to see if I can track it down to a problem with:
    – The soundbridge hardware
    – The soundbridge software
    – The track being played
    – My Firefly installation.

Thanks

Chris

rpedde
    Participant

@bivvy wrote:

Is there a list anywhere of what information is recorded at each debug level?

I am having problems with my Soundbridge spontaneously rebooting and want to see if I can track it down to a problem with:
    – The soundbridge hardware
    – The soundbridge software
    – The track being played
    – My Firefly installation.

Thanks

Chris

debuglevel 5 should show you what tracks are being streamed, and there is really nothing between there and 9, which is *everything*.

— Ron

bivvy
    Participant

Thanks Ron – I think I’ve found the problem.

It seems some of my .m4a files are corrupted – when they are streamed to the Soundbridge it crashes and reboots. The files won’t play properly in Itunes either, they play for 3 or 4 seconds and then Itunes skips to the next track.

These tracks were bought from Itunes and then I converted them to m4a files (for my personal use only) using myFairTunes6 which looked like a great piece of software, but unfortunately the files it creates cause this problem.

It’s a bit extreme for the Soundbridge to reboot – will add a post on the Roku forums as well.

Thanks for your help – and for a great piece of software!! 😀

Chris

rpedde
    Participant

@bivvy wrote:

It’s a bit extreme for the Soundbridge to reboot – will add a post on the Roku forums as well.

yeah, they’ll probably want to know that.

Thanks for your help – and for a great piece of software!! 😀

n.p. glad you got it chased down.

— Ron

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.