configure: error: gdbm.h not found…

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues configure: error: gdbm.h not found…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    powerpool

Hi@all, i´m sorry but i´m unable to find the “gdbm.h” on my SuSe 9.2, the packet gdbm was alredy installt. I could only find php_gdbm.h but it din´t work… I got this errormesseage if i would compile! Could enyone help me or send a howto for SuSe 9.2? For webserver i use the lampp My mp3 files are on a samba share on the same engine I´m sorry if this post still exist, but i´could not find it…

rpedde
    Participant

@powerpool wrote:

Hi@all, i´m sorry but i´m unable to find the “gdbm.h” on my SuSe 9.2, the packet gdbm was alredy installt. I could only find php_gdbm.h but it din´t work… I got this errormesseage if i would compile! Could enyone help me or send a howto for SuSe 9.2? For webserver i use the lampp My mp3 files are on a samba share on the same engine I´m sorry if this post still exist, but i´could not find it…

You’ll need the gdbm-devel package (or gdbm-dev, whichever suse calls it.)

Once you have that (as well as the libid3tag-devel package), you should be in business.

— Ron

powerpool

Hey Thanks rpedde i will test it soon, post a reply

powerpool

Thanks it works fine

Anonymous
    Inactive

@rpedde wrote:

You’ll need the gdbm-devel package (or gdbm-dev, whichever suse calls it.)

Once you have that (as well as the libid3tag-devel package), you should be in business.

— Ron

For those using Ubuntu, you’ll need libgdbm-dev

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.