Admin webpage problems

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    peterr
    Participant

I installed svn-1586-1_arm on a NSLU2 and noted that the configuration web page don’t work right. The following error and similar ones accessing other files in lib-js directory fail because the document root ends up with a extra slash (and this not because the corresponding conf entry ends in a slash – it doesn’t):

Cannot resolve /opt/share/mt-daapd/admin-root//lib-js/prototype.js

I’ve had to move the files into document root and edit the javascript links in “hdr.html” by eliminating the “lib-js/” before the configuration page would show any content. You need to fix this extra slash problem.

rpedde
    Participant

@peterr wrote:

I installed svn-1586-1_arm on a NSLU2 and noted that the configuration web page don’t work right. The following error and similar ones accessing other files in lib-js directory fail because the document root ends up with a extra slash (and this not because the corresponding conf entry ends in a slash – it doesn’t):

Cannot resolve /opt/share/mt-daapd/admin-root//lib-js/prototype.js

I’ve had to move the files into document root and edit the javascript links in “hdr.html” by eliminating the “lib-js/” before the configuration page would show any content. You need to fix this extra slash problem.

My email is [email protected], you can email the patch there.

Thanks.

— Ron

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.