I’m runing the new nightly using sqlite3 backend. In order to get it to startup I had to delete the old songs.db. ONce I did this is scanned OK and started. However after a reboot when it started up again using the new db it crashes:
Sorry… should have posted. I fixed it in cvs shortly after I posted the first request.
Sometimes I’m not so smart, as it took me a while to realize I could replicate this merely by renaming a song with a % in it. As I said, sometimes I’m not too smart.
Anyway, it’s fixed in cvs. I have some configure stuff to wrap up as well, so I might drop that fixed version tonight. Also, I think my nslu2 toolchain is probably done compiling, so I could drop a slug package too.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.