Some feedback on 1130

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    rpedde
    Participant

@gordo wrote:

rsp transcoding of flac is working now using ssc-script.so. I tried ffmpeg and it worked for flac but didn’t with a wma (which shouldn’t need transcode to Soundbridge). This is fine using the script.

It shouldn’t be transcoding wma for sb. That’s a bug. I’ll talk a look at it.

— Ron

schiers
    Participant

Ron,

connection issue is much, much better with 1130. Have you changed anything?

BR,
    Carsten.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ajayre wrote:

I tried 1082 and I got the same result. So I tried 909 again.

Even though it does appear my .conf file was overwritten, wihout modifying it version 909 works fine. It scans on startup and I can connect to it with my Soundbridge.

Weirdly – even though the location of mp3s has reverted to /mnt/mp3, which is not where I have them, and the name of the server has reverted back to mt-daapd, which is not what I had it set to, my Soundbridge still shows the name of the server I was using and can still play the MP3s…

Andy

OK, so I must have forgotten where the conf file was located. I installed, editing the new .conf file to match what I wanted, started it and it doesn’t work.

The web server starts. Shows 2650 songs scanned, etc. My Soundbridge shows the server name, and I can select it. However there are no songs available. Then the server crashes. This also takes down the webserver part.

I generated a debug file using -d9 and I don’t understand what it means.

Let me know where to send the 1.2Mb log file, if you want it.

Using the exact same installation procedure I am able to install 1082. However for some reason I lost all my smart playlists.

Andy

rpedde
    Participant

@schiers wrote:

Ron,

connection issue is much, much better with 1130. Have you changed anything?

BR,
    Carsten.

lol… nothing that should really affect it. There was a lot of change though — lots of code was touched and refactored. Might be that I saw a but when I was refactoring it and fixed it without thinking about it.

I have some other issues that could possible be related — someone else reported a fairly significatn memory leak that I still have to track down.

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.