Smart Playlists – Flag equivalents in ID tags

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server General Discussion Smart Playlists – Flag equivalents in ID tags

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    beerfan
    Participant

@rpedde wrote:

Have to think on the others, but I spent some time consolidating what comes from where on the “DB Fields” page and the “Tags” page on the wiki today:

That’s very helpful. Thanks for creating those lists. It would be nice to have such info as a local help page in the future but it’s great for now.

rpedde
    Participant

@beerfan wrote:

@rpedde wrote:

Have to think on the others, but I spent some time consolidating what comes from where on the “DB Fields” page and the “Tags” page on the wiki today:

That’s very helpful. Thanks for creating those lists. It would be nice to have such info as a local help page in the future but it’s great for now.

The idea is that once that’s sort of complete, use some moin2db script to turn it into proper docbook — and distribute as pdf or chm or something like that.

— Ron

blamm
    Participant

Hi.

Has there been any progress on the mood tag? I would like to try using the tags from allmusic.

rpedde
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

Hi.

Has there been any progress on the mood tag? I would like to try using the tags from allmusic.

No, not yet. I have a sample but haven’t used it yet.

— Ron

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.