Problem loading library remotely

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    traveler400

Hi All- I have been loving FireFly since I started using it. Problem is I am trying to load my library remotely today. I’m using the java client. Anyway, I can connect to the server and it takes my password. But when it goes to load the songs it stops before any songs show up in the client. I checked the log on the server side and it seems like it is failing to authenticate me even though it takes my password initially. Here is a sample of the log error I am seeing over and over again:

2009-02-02 09:44:32 (d3acf628): Auth: failed attempt to gain user privs by x.x.x.x from
    2009-02-02 09:44:32 (d3acf628): Thread 49: Entering ws_returnerror (401: Unauthorized)

Any ideas? I have tired restarting the server. My next step is to re-install the server altogether but I’d love to avoid that if anyone has any ideas…Thanks!

-A

Anonymous
    Inactive

Have you got any error popup client-side (from Java Firefly Client) ? If so, please post the details.
    Another idea to switch server-side log level to maximal and to post the output.
    What is your server version ? Have you the RSP plugin loaded (see plugin table in admin page http://server:port/index.html) ?
    –caribou

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Nightlies Feedback’ is closed to new topics and replies.