OS X Leopard – Firefly Won’t Complete Starting..

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues OS X Leopard – Firefly Won’t Complete Starting..

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    rpedde
    Participant

@NA9D wrote:

Ron,

Do you have this fix in yet? My Soundbridges don’t even see Firefly even though it’s “running.”

Jon

@rpedde wrote:

@NA9D wrote:

@rpedde wrote:

I think I’ve got the fix in svn. At least, it’s working on mine now. Hopefully next version will be good.

– Ron

When will it make it to the “nightlies” site?

As soon as it compiles again. I’ve broke it a bit working on playlists… Hoped to have it done by the weekend, but not quite there yet.

Well, sorta. I mean it’s in svn, and works, but I’m still working on the database.

It’s running, but dang, it needs some optimization. And I was really hoping that the memory based playlists would be a lot faster. Turns out not so much. :/

NA9D
    Participant

Ron,

Any updates on this? I’m dead in the water right now with Firefly. OS X sees it in Bonjour but the Soundbridges do not – so something is wrong. I’d like to get that new build with the fixes in it…

Jon

@rpedde wrote:

@NA9D wrote:

Ron,

Do you have this fix in yet? My Soundbridges don’t even see Firefly even though it’s “running.”

Jon

@rpedde wrote:

@NA9D wrote:

@rpedde wrote:

I think I’ve got the fix in svn. At least, it’s working on mine now. Hopefully next version will be good.

– Ron

When will it make it to the “nightlies” site?

As soon as it compiles again. I’ve broke it a bit working on playlists… Hoped to have it done by the weekend, but not quite there yet.

Well, sorta. I mean it’s in svn, and works, but I’m still working on the database.

It’s running, but dang, it needs some optimization. And I was really hoping that the memory based playlists would be a lot faster. Turns out not so much. :/

rpedde
    Participant

@NA9D wrote:

Ron,

Any updates on this? I’m dead in the water right now with Firefly. OS X sees it in Bonjour but the Soundbridges do not – so something is wrong. I’d like to get that new build with the fixes in it…

Jon

Well, the last version that should work is 1380.

The roku 1.1b should work:

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yrrjwj

— Ron

NA9D
    Participant

1.1b works – thanks.

I’ll use that until you release the next SVN.

@rpedde wrote:

@NA9D wrote:

Ron,

Jon

— Ron

rpedde
    Participant

@NA9D wrote:

1.1b works – thanks.

I’ll use that until you release the next SVN.

@rpedde wrote:

@NA9D wrote:

Ron,

Jon

— Ron

Might want to hold off longer than that. This next one is probably going to be a bit… well… experimental. I’d guess I’ll be dropping them pretty quickly for fixes once I get the first one out the door.

— ROn

NA9D
    Participant

Given that I’m a beta tester for a number of other consumer products, I don’t think this is a problem! Finding bugs in code is fun! 🙂 As long as I have something that works to fall back on, I don’t care… 🙂

@rpedde wrote:

Might want to hold off longer than that. This next one is probably going to be a bit… well… experimental. I’d guess I’ll be dropping them pretty quickly for fixes once I get the first one out the door.

— ROn

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.