Newbie/Server port number problem (I think)

FireFly Media Server Firefly Media Server Forums Firefly Media Server Setup Issues Newbie/Server port number problem (I think)

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    rpedde
    Participant

@motte_ wrote:

I’m sorry but that didn’t fix the problem. I installed FireFly 1.0 svn-1483 and I still have zero songs when I try to connect through my SB 🙁

That’s from the 1.1beta link? It’s not 1490 or 1491 or something?

Try this: http://nightlies.mt-daapd.org/Firefly%20Media%20Server%20%28svn-1489%29.exe

That’s 1489, and it has all the unicode fixes. If that doesn’t work, then it’s something I haven’t seen before, and I’d like to get a log file from you install to see if I can figure out what its doing.

— Ron

motte_
    Participant

I’ve installed Firefly Service 1.0 svn-1489 but it didn’t work. Sorry to ask a dumb question but where do I find my log file from my install?
    I’ve copied the start up in the FireFly log. It was quite a bit. Should I post it here in the forum or should I mail it to you (if you want it)?
    For your information I have reinstalled Bonjour and Firefly.

rpedde
    Participant

@motte_ wrote:

I’ve installed Firefly Service 1.0 svn-1489 but it didn’t work. Sorry to ask a dumb question but where do I find my log file from my install?
    I’ve copied the start up in the FireFly log. It was quite a bit. Should I post it here in the forum or should I mail it to you (if you want it)?
    For your information I have reinstalled Bonjour and Firefly.

Can you go into the web admin and set the debuglevel (might be called loglevel) and set it to 9? Then start the server normally, stop it, and zip up the “firefly.log” in c:program filesfirefly media server and email it to me at [email protected].

That would help a lot. Thanks.

— Ron

motte_
    Participant

I’ve just emailed the log file.

rpedde
    Participant

@motte_ wrote:

I’ve just emailed the log file.

Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Setup Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.