mp4 video support

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    blamm
    Participant

Oooooh

So I should be able to watch MP4s in iTunes served by Firefly?

rpedde
    Participant

@blamm wrote:

Oooooh

So I should be able to watch MP4s in iTunes served by Firefly?

Yes, with the proviso that it it appears that the whole file gets transferred to iTunes, then it plays. Not sure why it isn’t streaming, might be some metadata I’m missing. Haven’t had a chance to really run it down, though.

— Ron

dizziness
    Participant

Me too! Let’s see video streaming. Oh, and lets see folder structure maintained from iTunes 7. Thanks for the hard work… great product!

dizziness
    Participant

@dizziness wrote:

Me too! Let’s see video streaming. Oh, and lets see folder structure maintained from iTunes 7. Thanks for the hard work… great product!

Oh, and parsing of MP4 files as video or audio. MP4 files which are video are coming up as audio through the stream.

rpedde
    Participant

@dizziness wrote:

@dizziness wrote:

Oh, and parsing of MP4 files as video or audio. MP4 files which are video are coming up as audio through the stream.

Yeah, my parsing is broken. Not a priority for me though right now, as it is easy enough to rename the file.

I’m more worried about the fact that it won’t stream. Might impact my iTV here in a month or so. 🙁

— Ron

Viewing 5 posts - 11 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.